Starfinder Playlist

[LFP]{PF1E}(GMT -5)[Text] S&S or MM Campaign

FG License: FGU Ultimate
    Game System: Pathfinder 1E

Time Zone: EST or NT(I am in Newfoundland but will convert times to eastern)
    Day of week and time: Sundays 12 pm est
    planned start date: hoping to start May 8th
    Planned Duration & Frequency: about 4 hours and weekly
    Term: long term hopefully

Text or Voice: Discord for voice and text in-between games
    Other software used: Discord
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed?

Roleplay & Combat mix: 60/40 mix
    Number of Players in-game & needed: 4 in-game/ 5 needed
    Character starting level & equipment: 1st level and max gold based on class
    Character restrictions: no occult except for kineticist, no 3rd party, no aliens, the KISS principle

Hello, everyone, I am very new to fantasy grounds but have been enjoying pathfinder for 8 years mostly as a GM. if you would like to join me as I learn this program and hopefully have fun please feel free to reply with any questions or applications here.

We will either be playing Skull and Shackles or Mummy's Mask.

Skull and Shackles
    There's adventure to be had on the high seas when a group of press-ganged strangers seizes a ship and becomes embroiled in the plots and politics of the Shackles—an infamous island chain dominated by pirate warlords. But as these new swashbucklers make names for themselves, rival scalawags, enemy navies, legendary sea monsters, and the infamous Hurricane King himself seek to see them walk the plank. Who will survive when there's glory to plunder?

Mummy's Mask
    The ancient lands of Osirion are blanketed by the sands of time, and eldritch secrets and vast riches lay just beneath the sun-blistered surface. As modern Osirion opens its vaults and tombs to outsiders for the first time in centuries, many of these lost treasures and secrets are now emerging—some more troublesome than others. Hakotep I, a now-forgotten pharaoh, was robbed upon his burial. A secret sect took his heart and his funerary mask, both containing a portion of his soul. Betrayed the chance to pass on into the afterlife during his burial, Hakotep has existed in a state between life and death for millennia. The recent rediscovery of one of these lost soul fragments has allowed the trapped pharaoh to once again work in this world to redress the wrongs committed against him, and a cult worshipping him as a god-king grows in the heart of Osirion. Can a group of heroes brave terrible guardians, foul cults, and the burning sands of the desert to stop the rebirth of this ancient tyrant?

I homebrew them a little and allow you to choose what you want to do. so if you have played them before feel free to join again just try not to metagame for the familiar parts.

Applications

Name/Nickname:
    License:
    Time Zone:
    Pathfinder Experience:
    Fantasy Grounds Experience:
    Favorite Character and Story:
    Roleplay/Combat Ratio:
    Willingness to help me learn Fantasy Grounds:
    Last edited by GM_Forge; May 2nd, 2020 at 02:29.

Here we go:

-Daren AKA Gingerking
    -Fantasy Ground Unity Standard License
    -Eastern Time Zone (-4)
    -I have played Pathfinder for about 10 years, way more if you include 3.5 experience.
    -Brand new to Fantasy Grounds, but I am really looking forward to learning and playing.
    -My favorite characters to play are sorcerers, barbarians, and rogues. I have really been jonsing to play a Arcane Trickster lately. If you are asking about the ones listed I would like to play Mummy's Mask but if you are asking favorite AP in general I really enjoyed ROTRL.
    -50/50 both are very important to the game, every session is different though and I flexible!
    -I am willing to learn along with you. I have been watching tutorials all the time and monkeying around on there already but it would be a learning process for me as well.

Thanks for the reply sent you a PM

Withdrawn
    Last edited by TwistAU; May 2nd, 2020 at 03:09. Reason: Time Unsuitable

Name/nickname: Jonah/JRoy
    License: none yet, trying to find a game first
    Time zone: PST Oregon
    PF experience: 8-9 years Love me some PF1e
    FG experience; Brand new, have watched some videos
    Just bought new computer so am committed
    Favorite character and story: Omar the club footed necromancer.
    Short version of story: 2nd edition, pc in front of me fell into a pit that would have killed him. I had a staff with polymorph other in it and turned him into a black pudding so he would survive the fall. After restored to his normal form he asked why I didn’t turn him into a bird, and I replied that black pudding was the first thing I thought of...everyone else just said “What?...”
    RP/combat: I enjoy both, Love a good story and the opportunity to play a role in it and also like cracking heads when needed

Sent PM to both of you

Name/Nickname: Darian/50K
    License: Ultimate
    Time Zone: EST
    Pathfinder Experience: Completely new
    Fantasy Grounds Experience: Have been playing in it for about 2 years
    Favorite Character and Story: Vanak the goliath barbarian in 5e. DM accidently gave us +3 splint mail that nobody could use so we saved it until one of us could. We had just gotten to a fort on our search of a guide where we found he had just left. I had to stay because the party had given me a wand of smiles so i obviously had to get a sheath for it. I quickly found and bought one but thought i would need a horse to reach the party with the lead they had. Now me being the party pack mule i sold every thing the party had gave me to buy a horse but still did not have enough. I offered the +3 splint mail for the horse. I was given the horse with full plate barding and left to catch up with the party. When i got back with them i learned they had met the guide and bought passage on a ship. I was told the horse would not be allowed on the ship ,so i made the choice to ride the horse onto the docks and jump on the boat. The dock collapsed under the horse and it got a piece of wood through the heart and died. When i got on the boat i had to pay a fine for the dock and lost all the money i got from the party loot. That's how i got the nickname 50K and the best part of that story is i lost the wand the next session.
    Roleplay/Combat Ratio: 50/50
    Willingness to help me learn Fantasy Grounds: I would help you to the best of my abilities

sent you a PM

Has this filled up?

Ultimate License Owner
    Member: THAC0 group

Just so any other readers are aware, due to apparent IRL issues, it appears this and FenixHunter's Saturday game are cancelled. He did cancel our first week, and then we haven't heard from him since. The Saturday game should be playing right now...but it isn't.

Thread Information