5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

Noob needs help; Can I update FG with new D&D sourcebooks?

a.k.a is it possible to integrate cool books like the complete series and spell compendium into FG?

P.S. I was unsure on where to post this so I also put it on the Armoury Forum

Quote Originally Posted by wizard of newfoundland
    a.k.a is it possible to integrate cool books like the complete series and spell compendium into FG?

P.S. I was unsure on where to post this so I also put it on the Armoury Forum
    Hey b'y!~

I'm after putting in all sorts of stuff into the ruleset. It takes a lot of work, but i can be done.

I honestly can't remember how to do it, but in the armory, there is a post on how to modify the rulesets with "houserule" information. If that aint doing it, then you can copy and paste the info into a campaign, and export it as a module. Either way works.

Sandeman
    Ultimate Licence holder

I've had FG for so LONG I DON'T KNOW HOW TO USE IT!

But I'm learning!

Quote Originally Posted by kalmarjan
    Hey b'y!~

I'm after putting in all sorts of stuff into the ruleset. It takes a lot of work, but i can be done.

I honestly can't remember how to do it, but in the armory, there is a post on how to modify the rulesets with "houserule" information. If that aint doing it, then you can copy and paste the info into a campaign, and export it as a module. Either way works.

Sandeman
    Well I am entirely new to this so I haven't got a clue how to do make my own module (I am a little shaky on what a module is actually). I'll look into the post on the other board thanks.

Thread Information