STAR TREK 2d20

Thread: Lfp vtm 5e

Lfp vtm 5e

FG License: Ultimate, Demo players welcome
    Game System: VTM 5E

Time Zone: Pacific (GMT-8)
    Day of week and time: Sunday Nights from 6-10
    If new game, planned start date: Game will begin as soon as it has a suitable number of players.
    Planned Duration & Frequency: Weekly, Sunday Nights, from 6-10
    Term: Short to Long, depending on how things go with the initial chronicle
    Text or Voice: Both
    Voice software used: Discord
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No

Roleplay & Combat mix: They system is typically RP heavy, but this will be discussed during session 0.
    Number of Players in game & needed: 3-5 needed
    Character starting level & equipment: This will be discussed during session 0
    Character restrictions: As the only module for VTM that is out is the core book, we will start with that rule set for now. Will add more as needed.

Details of your scenario: The group will start off running in Portland, (unless we come up with something else during session 0). I will be following the lore from the 5e books, but the nature of the ruleset is very collaborative, so the chronicle will be very fluid with a larger over-arching story. I've been teaching myself Fantasy Grounds during the quarantine, and am pretty noobish, and have DMed a lot of D&D, but this will be by first time in VTM.

If you are interested in joining the campaign, please sign up on the calendar below and send me a Private Message, telling me about your experience (both FG and D&D) and what type of character you'd like to play.

Link to Gamecalendar page: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calen...ex.xcp?id=4722

Interested. I've never played before though I've always wanted to try it out. I've played Bloodlines so I know a bit about the lore, clans, sects, and disciplines.

Thread Information