DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 12 of 22 First ... 21011121314 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Fulci View Post
    Saw that Starfinder Alien Archive 4 is available on the store now.
    It had to wait until the Steam Winter Sale was done...
    aka Laendra

(Discord: Laendra#9660)
    Ultimate license (FGC/FGU)
    Current Timezone : Central (CDT) (GMT -5)
    OP: 3317036507 / 2369539

My opinions are my own and represent no entity other than myself

Extension Support Discord: https://discord.gg/gKgC7nGpZK

Extensions = risk to your gaming experience. If you haven't tested out the extensions in your campaign before your gaming session, turn them off. If you don't backup your campaigns regularly, you're doing it wrong.

I've moved a bunch of posts to the Official Bug Reporting thread here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...-Report-Thread

This thread (Content Status) is for tracking the status of Startfinder product releases. It is not for logging issues with Starfinder products; for that please use the big report thread linked above.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    I've moved a bunch of posts to the Official Bug Reporting thread here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...-Report-Thread

This thread (Content Status) is for tracking the status of Startfinder product releases. It is not for logging issues with Starfinder products; for that please use the big report thread linked above.
    Sorry, I posted here because I had the impression that anything related to Paizo products went here and Ruleset bugs went into the thread that you just moved our bug reports.
    FGU Ultimate License
    FG Discord - Lord_Ulric
    Time Zone: US Eastern (GMT -5)
    Playing -
    Starfinder, D&D, Savage Worlds, Call of Cthulhu, Hero System aka Champions, Traveller, and more!
    My Forge Creations

Yeah sorry I wasn't sure eigther.
    My Forge Page
    Discord: @evolivolution
    Ultimate License (FGU)
    Timezone: Z+1

@Samarex, thanks so much for developing DoMW! It's an awesome addition to a GM's arsenal and will be used to create many unique worlds, and all at the push of a button. That's the easy part, writing the prose to go with it is still hard While I liked the cards, integrating this with FG and not having the cards slide all over is really kewl.

Looks like devastation arc 1&2 are available. That was quick. Good work! I’ll add it to my cart as soon as it realizes I own the pdf ��

Is it Christmas already?

Starfinder Adventure Path #34: We're No Heroes (Fly Free or Die 1 of 6) is in Review
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

Quote Originally Posted by madman View Post
    Starfinder Adventure Path #34: We're No Heroes (Fly Free or Die 1 of 6) is in Review
    Awesome!

Any good news madman?

Thread Information