DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 13 of 22 First ... 31112131415 ... Last
    Fly Free or Die vol 1 appears to be in the market as of today. Great job Starfinder team!

Quote Originally Posted by Stadlerc View Post
    Fly Free or Die vol 1 appears to be in the market as of today. Great job Starfinder team!
    Yipee!!! Onward Starfinders.

Fly free or die AP 2 is in for review.
    AP 3 is almost done.

Still waiting on the files for 4,5,6 and Dev Arc 3

Madman..
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

Fly Free or Die AP 2 is out!
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

Fly Free or Die AP 3 and 4 are out!
    5 is turned in for review.

Madman..

Hi madman & deer_buster,
    I've started the conversion process for SFS #1-18; please update the status. Note that since this is my 1st official submission, it'll probably take me a few weeks to complete and verify that I've met all the requirements.
    Thank you,
    jrock1

Hi Deer Buster (Laendra),
    I will also be starting SFS #1-19 in parallel to SFS #1-18. Note that I may claim more for SFS Seasons 1, 2, 3, & 4 soon via the Fantasy Grounds - Developer Adaptation List.
    Thanks,
    jrock1

While Fly Free or Die AP 5 is now available, it seems that once again the discount for owning the PDF at Paizo isn't registering correctly. When I put it in my cart, there's only a discount of $3.45 when it should be $15.99.

Can you try again? The PDF price was not set correctly in the store database; but should be fixed now.

Thanks,
    JPG

Still the same, unfortunately.

Thread Information