FG Spreadshirt Swag

Shackled City 3.5 Campaign Sundays 1000-1400 PST GMT-8

I'm a player posting for the DM of this campaign, Cirondel. We lost our cleric player a while back and the party is really hurting for a divine caster/healer type now that we hit 5th level.

The current party is a Wizard, Duskblade, Dragon Shamen and Rogue. The campaigns web site is here.

If you are interested in playing you need to sign and post in the "City Gates" forum here. You will probably need to register to see or post to the forums (damn those spammers).
    Last edited by Griogre; March 8th, 2007 at 21:41.

Ah jeez - the time is no good for me.

The campaign looks good - next time I guess.

AB
    "25,000 barbarians are at the gate! What do you do?" - Shut off the lights and pretend no one's home.

Your timeszone is just in the middle of all the current players. Most are on the west coast of North America, one is from Italy and the other from Sweden.

count me in griogre. The times suit me.

I think of playing a cleric or druid

EDIT: I registered, but am waiting to have my account activated by the administrator
    Last edited by Honduras; March 9th, 2007 at 06:21.

Griogre, I should have been more precise - Sunday mornings are no good for me, it would have to be Sundays after 3pm or better yet after 7pm (baby goes to sleep).

Be seeing you,

AB
    "25,000 barbarians are at the gate! What do you do?" - Shut off the lights and pretend no one's home.

I think we are full now. Thanks for the interest.

Thread Information