STAR TREK 2d20
Page 3 of 17 First 1234513 ... Last
    Where the north begins and pure water flows, eastern time zone USA
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    I can play pretty much any morning (except Friday this week).

I'm cool with any setting. I haven't really looked at SWADE yet, so my slight preference would be something that shows a bit of the changes in SWADE, but that is by no means a requirement. I'll be happy with anything really...

I know this doesn't help you make a decision! Maybe just throw something out there and see if it sticks?
    I will bet you have a chance to try out the new SWADE chase combat rules. Hey Doswelk if you manage to get both Damned and Trenloe you WILL be live streaming this I hope? I may even roll out of bed at 4 am with a pot of coffee to watch THAT.

Oops just SAW you Ikael as well. Make that extra strong coffee.
    Last edited by Ellspeth; April 30th, 2020 at 14:44. Reason: added comment

Quote Originally Posted by Doswelk View Post
    If you have access to Deadlands Lost Colony, then reading up on the setting would give you a background knowledge, but it is not necessary.
    I'll see if I can get my hands on it ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Ellspeth View Post
    I will bet you have a chance to try out the new SWADE chase combat rules. Hey Doswelk if you manage to get both Damned and Trenloe you WILL be live streaming this I hope? I may even roll out of bed at 4 am with a pot of coffee to watch THAT.

Oops just SAW you Ikael as well. Make that extra strong coffee.
    Yes...I would like to watch as well...I won't be able to play but would be cool to have it on in the background while I work

Still got room for more players
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Yours are still on combat round 6

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

I'd be keen to play Jessie or Skylar if no one else has grabbed them yet.

FG Is ready for Wednesday...
    DLC.jpg
    ...now I just need to come up with something for the adventure.
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.

Quote Originally Posted by Doswelk View Post
    FG Is ready for Wednesday...
    DLC.jpg
    ...now I just need to come up with something for the adventure.
    Looking good! Getting excited...
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Same. Sincerely looking forward to it =) I'll happily take any one of the characters. I would just prefer to have someone rather lightweight on rules if possible, as I'm quite new to SWADE, and have only been playing 4 and GMing three games so far. Maybe a fighter role, instead of someone with powers.

I've read up on some background, at least about the war between Humans and Anouk, the Tunnel, that it broke, and some basic geography. So I at least have a rough understanding of the setting =)

Quote Originally Posted by Tommycore View Post
    Same. Sincerely looking forward to it =) I'll happily take any one of the characters. I would just prefer to have someone rather lightweight on rules if possible, as I'm quite new to SWADE, and have only been playing 4 and GMing three games so far. Maybe a fighter role, instead of someone with powers.

I've read up on some background, at least about the war between Humans and Anouk, the Tunnel, that it broke, and some basic geography. So I at least have a rough understanding of the setting =)
    Assuming Grendel111111 plays Skylar, then Simon Knight would work, he's a Guardian of Banshee, (in some ways a Paladin but without the alignment restrictions and the fact he's died once already).

Elsa Walker is a melee fighter with a badge and a sharp tongue (probably influenced by the fact Ive Benn re-watching Buffy lately)

Elliot has been bagged by Ikael, Riley is a more dedicated support character more thinker than warrior.

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.

I'm good with Skylar, Just 1 question I have a medkit but no healing skill. Can I drop survival to a d4 and pick up d4 healing?

Thread Information