DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 12 of 17 First ... 21011121314 ... Last
    Surely we can get a couple more people!

Is anyone available for a one-shot next week? 9am UK time, Wednesday July 15th.

See the Scheduled Play Time in the game calendar here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=4746
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I thought about it and decided to go the other way.... High Level Characters!

This will be something new, Gritty Fantasy, with the following setting rules:

Born a Hero, Creative Combat, Dynamic Backlash, Gritty Damage, More Skill Points. In addition Wound Cap will be switched off.
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Yours are still on combat round 6

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

I have now said yes, though given my last 2 games with you I have only a 50/50 chance of actually completing the adventure!

Hi

I would be up for this if a newbie would be welcome? I’ve read but not actually played Savage Worlds yet. UK timezone.

Hywel Phillips

Quote Originally Posted by HywelPhillips View Post
    Hi

I would be up for this if a newbie would be welcome? I’ve read but not actually played Savage Worlds yet. UK timezone.

Hywel Phillips
    Anybody is welcome to my games
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.

Quote Originally Posted by Matchstickman View Post
    I have now said yes, though given my last 2 games with you I have only a 50/50 chance of actually completing the adventure!

Here's hoping

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.

Thank you. I've applied via the link on first post, let me know if you need anything more from me at this point?

Cheers, Hywel Phillips

I sent you a PM, with details, if you can make next week, please confirm, so I have an idea of numbers, thanks.

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.

Thread Information