DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 8 of 17 First ... 678910 ... Last
    Oh ... I know. However, the disconnects were happening during combat and 5 minutes can be a lot to redo ...

I assume we will get a discord invite tomorrow morning.

Thanks Doswelk. Another great game. I really appreciate you giving this option for people on this side of the world.
    Thanks to everyone who played, it was a fun time.

I agree. Thank you, Doswelk. I really enjoyed this morning. I learned a lot about running a game from you that I will definitely carry forward into my own campaign. The biggest eye-opener for me was just how much polishing is still needed for Unity to become as slick as Classic. Just being able to lock tokens so that you can maintain some control over player movement during combat is probably worth more to me as a feature than line of sight tbh. I am now seriously considering whether it is worth upgrading my Classic license from standard to ultimate or whether I subscribe to FGC ultimate for a few months until Unity releases. I guess we still don’t have a realistic release date yet, do we?

Great game this morning. Thanks Doswelk and the crew of the fair Pathfinder.

A couple of screenshots from the game (zoom in to see the details).
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

duplicate
    Last edited by Runrafter; May 21st, 2020 at 12:41. Reason: deleting

Yes,

Thanks Doswelk for running the game so well. Great maps and great GM'ing -- kept the action moving.

All you other players -- it was a blast.

Great group of people -- a blast to play with people from all over the world, with such diverse characters.

I think the first page should say June 3rd (not May)

Quote Originally Posted by Grendel111111 View Post
    I think the first page should say June 3rd (not May)
    Yes, it should.

Vote here (it has the correct date): https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=4746
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Only three people this time

Lots of space for others, join up now
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Yours are still on combat round 6

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

Quote Originally Posted by Doswelk View Post
    Only three people this time
    Small, but perfectly formed?

Thread Information