FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 7 of 21 First ... 5678917 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by redba View Post
    Hi @seansps,
    I would like to suggest to change the assets bag with something more tech :-)
    Can you try the latest version, redba? I just updated the graphic to something a bit more modern. Would like to know what you think!

Hi @seansps,
    Obviously without haste as I realize that it is only a question of "elegance" and does not impact the game system.

Again and again thx for your work and patience
    You're welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by seansps View Post
    Can you try the latest version, redba? I just updated the graphic to something a bit more modern. Would like to know what you think!

You're welcome!
    Oh yeeesssss
    Well done guy!!!

I come back to add info to my personal ruleset!!!
    Daniele Roitero
    Trieste, Italy

Oh yeeesssss
    Well done guy!!!
    You got it!

I’m in the early stages of drafting a new feature to Auto Roll / Create characters for “Edgerunners” and “Streetrats”.

Shouldn’t be too hard to add that for a release in the near-future. Stay tuned!

Just uploaded a quick fix, v1.7:

• NPC's with a "Shotgun" and "Shotgun - Shell" attack, the "Shell" attack did not deduct the right ammo value. FIXED.

I'm back with another update. As I get closer to running a One Shot in the Ruleset with my own group, I realized NPC's really need an Initiative field to set that for when they have Cyberware upgrades OR when you just want to re-roll from their stat block.

With that, I just put out v1.8:
    • NPCs that are Mooks or Team Members now have an Initiative field
    • Their Initiative field is rollable and if using an NPC's block that is on the Combat Tracker, it updates their Init on the tracker
    • For backwards compatibility: When opening an NPC that does not have an Initiative value set, it automatically sets it to either their Combat Number or REF (whichever is currently higher)
    • Oh, and clicking and dragging an NPC to add to the stat block uses THIS field now, as the modifier for their initial initiative roll (if they are a Mook/Team Member)
    • Demons have been updated to get an Init of "99" when added to the CT because they, like Black Ice, also get "set at the top of the initiative" when added
    • Programs have been updates to have get an Init of "0" when added to the CT because this will be determined by the Netrunner's actions
    Last edited by seansps; May 6th, 2022 at 21:09.

I've just released a v1.9 that adds the FIRE effect:
    https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/632/view

• If a PC or NPC gets ignited by Incendiary rounds or grenades, the GM can add the FIRE:X effect
    • Replace X with the value of the damage, i.e. FIRE:2, FIRE:4
    • Only the effect on the entity with the largest value will be used since these don't stack
    • At the end of the PC/NPC's turn, if the effect is still there, that amount of damage is done direct to HP and a message is sent to the chat
    • Don't forget to remove this effect once they use an action to put it out!
    Last edited by seansps; May 8th, 2022 at 00:02.

Expanding on the above, I just pushed out a v1.10 which will allow us to code much better Exotic Weapon support:

• A ranged weapon's "Skill" field has been changed to be freeform text field with autocomplete for certain skills
    • This will allow things like exotic weapons that use "Pilot Air Vehicle" as a skill
    • Damage types can now be combined with commas, so that you can have multiple types together, ex: "2d6 halfsp,subdual,nocrit"
    • NOCRIT damage added that does not allow critical hits (but DOES ablate armor)
    • SUBDUAL damage type added that wil not reduce the target below 1 HP and does NOT ablate armor
    • IGNITEX damage type added that will add a FIRE:X effect if any damage is done (based on the value of x)

Edit:

Just put out a hotfix for it. Sorry for double update:
    • SUBDUAL damage will reduce to 1 if DMG is greater OR equal to HP REMAINING (before it only did it if greater) -- and adds Unconscious effect per the rules

Edit 2:
    Second hotfix!
    • Damage that was typed without the first value such as "d6" caused an error. FIXED.
    Last edited by seansps; May 8th, 2022 at 23:21.

Last update for the day, to v1.11:

• Fixed a bug where "ON FIRE" was always displayed for IGNITEX damage type. Now changed to "IGNITED" and only displayed if we know damage got past armor.
    • Weapons with "Autofire" or "Shell" now have an optional "Alt Fire Mode Damage" value for exotic weapons that do something different than the norm! If this is not set, it does the usual per the rules.
    • Edit: Additional hotfix to "NOCRIT" damage -- now ablates armor (but does not crit) which is useful for weapons like Flamethrowers. SUBDUAL damage however will NOT ablate armor.
    Last edited by seansps; May 8th, 2022 at 23:20.

I just put out a major update for the Ruleset (v2.0) on the Forge:

It adds the Character Wizard feature and addresses some minor bugs. See below for details and screenshots! Would love it if some people can get in there and help test. Since it's brand new, there might be some minor discrepancies, but I will fix it up quick if so.

• Added the Character Wizard to the Character Select window for GMs and Players to use:
    • NOTE: The "Lifepaths for Cyberpunk RED" module must either be loaded, or its contents copied to another module and shared with the players, for the Character Wizard to work. The Wizard will tell you if the tables are not found.
    • Lifepath, STATs, and Skills for all Roles using either Streetrats / Edgerunners / or Complete Packages
    • (Starting Gear still needs to be done by the GM, as this relies on the GM's own data.)
    • Lifepath is fully automated, rolling on all the tables, and automatically picking options for things like "Do you work alone or with a partner?" or the Nomad's choice of Land, Air or Sea pack.
    • STATs use the methods as outlined in the book to generate the spread for each method. Streetrats and Edgerunners can click "Reroll" to get a different spread. Complete Package can allocate, per the rules, to each stat.
    • When you move on to the SKILLs screen, you get an option window to select your language from one of your Cultural Background languages (provided you didn't edit this field before!) This skill defaults to 4.
    • SKILLs show the starting skills for Streetrats, or allow you to edit from that list of skills if you chose Edgerunner.
    • If you chose Complete Package, you see ALL skills and can allocate as you wish.
    • Those that require at least 2 can not be lowered, and the starting language cannot go lower than 4 and does not count against skill totals.
    • After clicking Create, the character is created with all the STATs, SKILLs, and Lifepath entries (including starting Rent/Lifestyle) and assigned to the player using the wizard!
    • Note: Roles are automatically added to the Character, provided the GM has a corresponding Role in their database for the chosen Role. Otherwise, just the string is set on their Character Sheet.
    • Example: The GM has created their own module with all 10 Roles. Their player then creates an "Exec." 4 Ranks of Exec are added to their Character Sheet automatically, giving whatever Features/Abilities the GM had in their module for an Exec.
    • Example: The GM has not entered the data yet for Roles, and the player creates an "Exec". Since there is no data, the player's Character Sheet states, "Exec 4" but it does not have the data for Features/Abilities.
    • Version 2.0 also addressed several issues:
    • Lifepath was rearranged and some fields allowed to expand to fit their content for better legibility
    • A bug was fixed with Skill Totals not counting Martial Arts as x2
    • Other minor bug fixes
    • Critical Injury tables can now be rolled on even if the GM has copied the tables from the example Module and put them in their own Module

Wizard1.jpg
    Wizard2.jpg
    Wizard3.jpg
    Wizard4.jpg
    Wizard5.jpg
    Last edited by seansps; May 12th, 2022 at 15:04.

After reviewing the RTG Homebrew Policy, it's clear that I can include data for the Roles and Items provided descriptive text is removed. The latest version, just posted, releases a "Roles and Items for Cyberpunk RED" module that adds:

• Roles from the Core Rulebook to help you get started, with descriptive text removed from the Role and Features
    • All items from the core rulebook, with descriptive text removed (please let me know if you have automation/implementation questions!)
    • Night Martket generator tables to roll on the night market tables (the main one is called "Night Market Generator")
    • Parcels for starting equipment for Streetrat/Edgerunners

Screenshot 2022-05-12 232537.jpg
    Last edited by seansps; May 13th, 2022 at 04:25.

Thread Information