DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 19 of 21 First ... 91718192021 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Vague View Post
    Holy crapcakes that was fast! I can verify that is it is working correctly. Thanks you and thanks to Saagael as well. 100% good to go.
    Excellent! Glad to hear it . Great idea using that extension by the way, I will have to try that as well for my own games!

Hi
    How do i use programs for the netrunner i am creating?
    My understanding:
    1. Set the type of deck in the cyberdeck section of the actions tab
    2. Drag the items for the programs there
    3. create an NPC program and link it in the respective item description

How can we interact with the REZ, ATK and DEF values while we are doing a netrun? Is there an character effect to automate the protection of 4 points given through the armor program?

Quote Originally Posted by Meckerdrache81 View Post
    Hi
    How do i use programs for the netrunner i am creating?
    My understanding:
    1. Set the type of deck in the cyberdeck section of the actions tab
    2. Drag the items for the programs there
    3. create an NPC program and link it in the respective item description

How can we interact with the REZ, ATK and DEF values while we are doing a netrun? Is there an character effect to automate the protection of 4 points given through the armor program?
    Hi there!

I forget how I implemented it exactly, but I believe you need to set the NPC program link in step 2, then drag it to the Cyberdeck to equip it.

Once you do that there should be an “Activate” program button that appears. Clicking that will add the Program to the Combat Tracker and share it with the player (if they were the one that clicked it.) And then it can be Deactivated and the button will change to “Deactivate.”

From the NPC on the CT, they can then roll ATK, DEF, etc. Damaging the program via REZ or Zap attacks will lower its REZ.

For those programs that are attackers, they should deactivate them after the Attack.

Also for your other question, in the unofficial version here the automation for effects is pretty light.

I don’t think Armor has been automated in my unofficial inplementation.

In the upcoming new official version, there is a lot more automation. Programs will end up becoming attacks/effects/damage that are done on a Netrunner or Demon or Ice, and only Demons and Ice are NPCs in the new version, with Ice being activated on the Actions tab’s Cyberdeck via the Netrunner. The Netrunner targets a specific program on an enemy Netrunner’s deck, or a specific Demon or Ice on the CT. And most of the boosters, defenders, etc. have effects for automation. It will be much better! Hope that we can release this month, but TBA there.

Thanks. It does seem to work differently:
    The Cyberdeck section only accepts items. Linking the program in those equipped items does nothing at first. But when i restart FGU the button appears. I could be wrong though. I'm just trying things out

Thanks. It does seem to work differently:
    The Cyberdeck section only accepts items. Linking the program in those equipped items does nothing at first. But when i restart FGU the button appears. I could be wrong though. I'm just trying things out
    Ah gotcha, that might be the case too! I think it should work if, when you create the Program Item, add the NPC first -- then drag it onto the Cyberdeck. But if not, closing and reopening should also do the trick.

Edit: It's been a while since I worked on that part of the unofficial ruleset, but I can test again locally and make sure it's working as expected.

Ah, so I just checked it.

I did confirm that if the NPC is linked first, and then you add it to the Cyberdeck, it should show up as expected. But I also saw a bug that might have been causing confusion -- the NPC Link label was overlapping another field and hard to read. I fixed the items layout for Cyberdeck Programs now, so that should be easier to read. Pull the latest updates to get that fix!

Yeah, this does it. Now I'm ready to go for our first game this sunday. Thanks for your help

Yeah, this does it. Now I'm ready to go for our first game this sunday. Thanks for your help
    Awesome! Glad it worked

Hi @seansps , thanks for your amazing job for Cyberpunk Red!!!! Any news on the official release please? It has been a while since the last update on the contract in November 2022. Cheers!

Thread Information