DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 11 of 21 First ... 910111213 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by seansps View Post
    Thanks for testing and the feedback!! I probably missed a few areas where I needed to change font colors and such. I’ll poke around at those spots and try to fix it up! Agree that the red could be a bit softer. I’ll make some tweaks here.
    @redba, I just put out a small update to the theme. (I missed one graphic.). I couldn't figure out, though, why yours shows story entries in Black font! Do you perhaps have an extension or something else enabled that is altering story entry lists? (It seemed to work on both my machines when testing.)

However, I also adjusted the big dark red box background to be a soft dark red w/ transparency, and I agree this should be much softer on the eyes!
    Screenshot: Screen Shot 2022-06-04 at 11.10.11 AM.png

Finally, re: the frames -- this was actually a stylistic choice to differentiate the different types of windows (character sheet, record sheets, combat tracker, etc.) If you hate it let me know, I can make them all framed

Edit: I feel like I should mention I’m not a graphic designer at all (Lol!) Just a dev with Paint.Net. But if any graphic designers want to work on a theme that would amazing
    Last edited by seansps; June 4th, 2022 at 16:20.

Quote Originally Posted by seansps View Post
    @redba, I just put out a small update to the theme. (I missed one graphic.). I couldn't figure out, though, why yours shows story entries in Black font! Do you perhaps have an extension or something else enabled that is altering story entry lists? (It seemed to work on both my machines when testing.)

However, I also adjusted the big dark red box background to be a soft dark red w/ transparency, and I agree this should be much softer on the eyes!
    Screenshot: Screen Shot 2022-06-04 at 11.10.11 AM.png

Finally, re: the frames -- this was actually a stylistic choice to differentiate the different types of windows (character sheet, record sheets, combat tracker, etc.) If you hate it let me know, I can make them all framed

Edit: I feel like I should mention I’m not a graphic designer at all (Lol!) Just a dev with Paint.Net. But if any graphic designers want to work on a theme that would amazing
    Just checked and I can confirm I use some extensions and I think the guilty one is Author cause it manage the type of entry (chapter, sub-chapter and so on) so the simple entry I think is black..

It is not important cause I can use the white theme for working backend then switch to black one in live (where I don't need the ext)..

For the frame I understand and is absolutely up to you cause this is not my ruleset but your/community.. so for me is ok.. :-) and again great work..
    Daniele Roitero
    Trieste, Italy

Quote Originally Posted by redba View Post
    Just checked and I can confirm I use some extensions and I think the guilty one is Author cause it manage the type of entry (chapter, sub-chapter and so on) so the simple entry I think is black..

It is not important cause I can use the white theme for working backend then switch to black one in live (where I don't need the ext)..

For the frame I understand and is absolutely up to you cause this is not my ruleset but your/community.. so for me is ok.. :-) and again great work..
    That makes sense! That extension is probably overriding the font color there to do it’s thing.

Thanks again for testing and all the suggestions!

Hi all, I just put out a v4.0 that does a lot of refactoring. Most notably is the first bullet, below. I moved all the hardcoded strings (for things like skills, character wizard strings, etc.) to a strings.xml file. With this, a user could now create an extension to override all the values with translations. There are some comments in the strings file to assist with making sure automation doesn't break when doing so. Due to complexity, some things (such as specific effects strings) were not added there, but there are values pertaining to names of the critical injury tables, Lifepath tables, and verbiage used by some of the critical injuries.

• All Skills and Languages moved to "strings.xml" file so that they can be overridden by extensions with translations
    • Additional hardcoded strings (for role, prompts, and stats) used by Character Wizard and messages during Combat moved to "strings.xml"
    • Numerous bug fixes fixed, most notably, a bug that occurred during exploded attacks that were drag-n-dropped on NPCs
    • Attacks for PCs and NPCs are now sorted by name, for clarity

As always, let me know if I missed anything or accidentally introduced a bug and I will try to fix it up quick! This was a major refactor, but things seem stable in my testing.

Hi all,

I just put out a hotfix for 4.2. I realized that the latest graphical fixes accidentally "hid" the "NPC Link" field for Cybedeck type items. That should be fixed now.

Sorry for any confusion!
    Last edited by seansps; June 10th, 2022 at 02:02.

Is there a way to Donate/pay for a Rule-system after you already installed it?
    And how do i give a review.
    (Want to show support a good product)
    Best Wishes
    Joakim
    Last edited by JoakimEdman; June 10th, 2022 at 12:58.

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    It looks like seansps has not enabled donations...
    I just learned that was something we could enable!

I will try to set this up today, thanks so much JoakimEdman!

Time for making Seansps Cyberpunk red rule set Official!!!

Anyone who knows the best way get this done?
    Anyone who has contacts with Mike Pondsmith or R. Talsorian Games?

Or is it to early?

The other ppl who did work on it have not updated it for 6 months or so.

Best Wishes Joakim

Thread Information