DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 21 of 25 First ... 111920212223 ... Last
    Is there any coder out there that could take the basis of this work and see if it could be implemented/redone without utilizing the original coder's work? I mean, with the interest that this extension obviously has, this could become a "Paid Extension" easily --- I mean, these functions ideally should be built into FGU and it would definitely add value to the application! If someone were to make a version of this as a paid extension, it would definitely become popular! If I had the time to learn to code, I would definitely take the mantle and run with it if I could..... so many people found this functionality added to FGU to be essential when it works..... I am just wishing out loud and hope some awesome coder hears my lowly pleas and sees the value it brings to A LOT of DMs and Players!!!

I second this! And third it, and....

Quote Originally Posted by Ludd_G View Post
    I second this! And third it, and....
    Well then, why not upvote this? Vote for FG inclusion of this RFIA functionity

Done!

Quote Originally Posted by SmackDaddy View Post
    Well then, why not upvote this? Vote for FG inclusion of this RFIA functionity
    The sad part is most of it is already in FG, using the party sheet you can do a lot of what this does. But RFIA just does it so much better.

I agree and like you said this interface was nice!

Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    The sad part is most of it is already in FG, using the party sheet you can do a lot of what this does. But RFIA just does it so much better.
    Absolutely, part of it -- is being able to incorporate the improved upon use of it (like the extensions did) and bring a whole new level to FG functionality -- I liked the screen where I call for multiple checks from both PCs and NPCs.... it was just very slick and intuitive -- shouldn't be any harm in improving upon these sorts of things -- they did something similar with MOTD as well as the Story Pro mod thing (can't remember the name) -- sometimes it's just that someone else's idea improves upon the original - no harm in FG admitting it and incorporating something like it!

VOTE!

Is this extension still working with the latest FGU version (4.1)?

Is anyone still supporting this extension? It has not worked correctly in a long time and has broken the saves (especially concentration) if it is enabled.

Thread Information