STAR TREK 2d20
Page 17 of 25 First ... 71516171819 ... Last
    Correct. You will need to turn off the manual saves.

BTW, the doubling is only numerical bonuses listed through the CT. For example, if Bless was on a PC, it would list the 1d4 twice in the chat window but only roll and apply 1 (one) of the dice to the result. But if they had cover (-2 dex save) on when they rolled it would list -2 cover twice and apply -4.

A work around is to apply a modifier to counter the double but you would need to do this every time.

Quote Originally Posted by EllivasKram View Post
    Just to confirm for myself. If this extension is used with ‘Manual’ saves turned off etc. For player and NPC’s. Does this extn work fine without the ‘Effects’ being applied twice. ?

I miss this extn for requesting contested checks and the like as the GM. and would like to get this extn on my list of loaded extns again.

It was cool to have players to be promoted for rolls. But not when the calculated rolls were incorrect.

So if ‘Manual’ rolls are turned off for players and NPC’s in settings. All is now OK in FGU ??
    Yep.

I found a bug in the extension. When using Rob Tworky's Spell write up for Mind Sliver. The extension is unable to subtract the 1d4 from the target's Intelligence Save. It says it under effect, but I cannot get the -1d4 to work. The fix I found is to write four effects into the spell. One four -1 to intelligence roll, -2,-3, and -4. Has this been addressed yet?

Quote Originally Posted by espanRebel View Post
    I found a bug in the extension. When using Rob Tworky's Spell write up for Mind Sliver. The extension is unable to subtract the 1d4 from the target's Intelligence Save. It says it under effect, but I cannot get the -1d4 to work. The fix I found is to write four effects into the spell. One four -1 to intelligence roll, -2,-3, and -4. Has this been addressed yet?
    I tested an effect "SAVE:-1d4" and it did it correctly. I am not sure what yours looks like. The output (below) shows the double effect but the roll (also below) looks fine. The d4 was a "4" and I have +4 to DEX saves.

[SAVE] Dexterity [EFFECTS -1d4] [EFFECTS -1d4]
    14 -4 +4 = 14
    Save [14][vs. DC 14] -> [for Bank Side] [vs Salazar Silvermoon] [SUCCESS]

Thank you! This is amazing. Respect to the original stalker as well.

I just added an idea, please vote for it! [5e] Prompt for Saving Throws
    https://fgapp.idea.informer.com/proj/fgapp?ia=135556

Hi I have just installed Better menus 1.14 and everything is ok on the DM side. when I request a roll from the players it crashes with this error, is there somethiong im missing? error RFIA.png

Thnks!

Hey, seems like Houndy may have abandoned this project, (his profile says he hasn’t logged on for almost a year...) has someone taken over upkeep/development of this extension going forward?

Quote Originally Posted by rtrevino View Post
    Hi I have just installed Better menus 1.14 and everything is ok on the DM side. when I request a roll from the players it crashes with this error, is there somethiong im missing? error RFIA.png

Thnks!
    I use better Menus, I'm not getting this issue.

Quote Originally Posted by rtrevino View Post

Thnks!
    I read through this entire thread, and from what I gathered, "Hide Sidebar Button" in Options should be set to ON. See Post #147. I do not have "Better Menus," so I don't have personal experience with this. Good luck!

Thread Information