5E Character Create Playlist
Page 10 of 25 First ... 8910111220 ... Last
    Good day!
    I am not sure if you are aware of Mad Nomad’s new extension “Mad Nomad's 3rd Party Updater”
    (https://www.dmsguild.com/product/327...-Party-Updater)

Anyhoo, in order for your awesome extension to work with it, it has 2 requirements.
    1) The extension version has to show up in the extension’s Tooltips
    2) The version numbering can only go one decimal deep. (1.4 is ok, 1.4.1 is not)
    Thank you so much for your consideration in assisting in this awesome add-on!
    Gabe

Anyone tell me if this EXTN plays nice with FGU and the rob2e development teams EXTN’s.

diabloBob’s CAE specifically and MadNoMad character sheet tweaks/Effects EXTN etc.

Just found that you've taken over development and I really like the new version. There is one request I have. In my games I use the optional ability stat Sanity implemented in the extensiondamned created here. Would you be able to add this.

Ok seems to have issues with Kent McCullough’s extensions.

Auto Halfling luck and save advantage.

Shame.

Hi EllivasKram,

If you pop over to the Kent's channel on the Rob2e Discord ( https://discord.gg/wmQAhB ) and let him know what issues you're having I'm sure he'll try to help. I was having some issues with those 2 extensions as well but hadn't been able to quantify yet what the exact issues were to tell Kent.

I'd hate to lose the use of this extension and I'm hoping the original creator returns or that someone else takes over to keep it compatible with all the great new Rob2e Team extensions.

Cheers

Simon

Download of 'Load Order 1001' to v0.19 (Now v0.19.1)

Edited the load order of this EXTN to 2001. So it loaded after ‘AutoSaveAdvantage’ @1000 and ‘AutoHalflingLuck’ @99

RFI++. Is normally @99

Tested and Auto rerolling luck works as does TYPEADV: or ADVSAVTYPE: Etc.

Known Issue is with "Better Menus" - This Extn probably needs to be @ 3001 to always process last.. But Guessing - I've asked Celestron to comment. Author of "Better MENUS"
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by EllivasKram; October 14th, 2020 at 17:43. Reason: adding upload

I don't know How to do that, but I'd like to use this extension!

If you could modify the load order, could you do that, please?

Thanks a lot!

Erik

Hi Ellivas, I'd also love to grab your edited version if at all possible? I know you can't edit the original post, but could you post it in a message here as a compatibility update? I don't think that would be treading on anyone's toes, and I'd love to be able to use this most useful of extensions alongside Halfling Luck and Save Advantage.

Thank loads for doing this!

Simon

OK - Uploaded v0.19.1

Modification to Load Order See post #96

Wonderful! Thanks muchly!

Thread Information