5E Character Create Playlist
Page 22 of 25 First ... 122021222324 ... Last
    Just want to keep this thread alive as I've just discovered it and would really like to see this in a working state, particularly the prompt for player saves. The inbuilt manual dice entry is a bit clunky as it can't just be applied for saves as far as I can tell.

I use this all the time, find it really good for keeping RP narrative going whilst just popping saves and checks up in front of the appropriate person

Oh the core functionality is fine, but the extra stuff that this version of RFI adds doesn't seem to work (IE the player save override doubles CT bonuses)

Have heard mention of those kinda things
    Is it easily replicable as cant say I have spotted them...

Yeah, it's consistently doubles numerical bonuses to saves if they are triggered by a spell in combat. Seems to be fine if you as DM request a roll, but if you turn on the option to let players roll saves from NPC spells it messes up. Everything else as far as I can see works correctly, but that was the main thing I was looking for in this extension.

Incompatibility with BetterMenus.ext V1.6. the roll request does not appear on the PLAYER side.

Tested alone

FGU 4.1.3

[error] Handler error: [string "script/manager_dekstop.lua"]:283 attempt to index upvalue 'm_wShortcuts' (a userdata value)

I have also tested it with Polimoprhism extension and it does work pretty fine except for two minor things:

1) When you wild shape/polymorph and similar a PC, the PC toke (in RFI) goes under NPC (which is super okay), however, if the DM asks for a roll it is sent to the DM, not to the Player. It may be useful to recognize shared NPCs
    2)Again with Polymorphism extension when you return to your original form the PC toke in RFI disappear, however, you just need to reopen RFI and it will be there (this is a very little thing)
    Last edited by Drogo210; June 9th, 2021 at 09:05. Reason: Extra
    UTC +2
    Italian DM
    Italian/English Player

Quote Originally Posted by Drogo210 View Post
    Incompatibility with BetterMenus.ext V1.6. the roll request does not appear on the PLAYER side.

Tested alone

FGU 4.1.3

[error] Handler error: [string "script/manager_dekstop.lua"]:283 attempt to index upvalue 'm_wShortcuts' (a userdata value)

I have also tested it with Polimoprhism extension and it does work pretty fine except for two minor things:

1) When you wild shape/polymorph and similar a PC, the PC toke (in RFI) goes under NPC (which is super okay), however, if the DM asks for a roll it is sent to the DM, not to the Player. It may be useful to recognize shared NPCs
    2)Again with Polymorphism extension when you return to your original form the PC toke in RFI disappear, however, you just need to reopen RFI and it will be there (this is a very little thing)
    No one is really maintaining this any more, so I doubt bug reports will get you very far.

As far as the players not seeing the popup, make sure that, in the settings, hide menu button is set to ON. If you look back through the thread, you'll find a version that has that automatically set to ON.

I really need this extension for my games. Manual saving throws is the only thing missing for me (no, going fully manual in the settings is not a good alternative). This works perfectly with a few small errors. I wish someone would pick up development and keep it updated. I would gladly pay money for it. To my knowledge, there are no paid alternatives out there and that's a real shame. This is something that should be part of the game. My players hate having their saving throws rolled for them.

Quote Originally Posted by wframe View Post
    I really need this extension for my games. Manual saving throws is the only thing missing for me (no, going fully manual in the settings is not a good alternative). This works perfectly with a few small errors. I wish someone would pick up development and keep it updated. I would gladly pay money for it. To my knowledge, there are no paid alternatives out there and that's a real shame. This is something that should be part of the game. My players hate having their saving throws rolled for them.
    I agree that this extension is super good. You may try putting in a request for it here:
    https://fgapp.idea.informer.com/proj/?ia=136232

You might also post in their discord and offer someone there a reward for helping.

The party sheet has some of this extensions functionality. Hope you find someone to help you!

I just posted a bounty in the #fg_forge_item_posts channel on the Discord for someone to recreate this. Please show your support there if you're interested.

Thread Information