Starfinder Playlist
Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last
    Does not work for me either. Windows 10, unity, ultimate, 5e rule set v3.3.11. Dragon of ice wind peak module. All purchased through Smiteworks (vs Steam, etc.). Campaign and modules load fine on gm computer, unavailable find campaign by player with demo license.

Edit: Able to make this work. Campaign was identified bu GM username instead of DM “call sign” in the server. User error. Oops.
    Last edited by Stumbler; June 15th, 2020 at 21:53.

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    Can you get me the logs after a failed load into the lobby? (Type /console, click Compile Logs, and post)

Thanks,
    JPG
    Here are the compiled logs:
    Attached Files Attached Files

Yep, it's losing connection to the matchmaker due to load time issues, so the match isn't staying registered. Can you provide the campaign folder zipped up?

Thanks,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    Yep, it's losing connection to the matchmaker due to load time issues, so the match isn't staying registered. Can you provide the campaign folder zipped up?

Thanks,
    JPG
    Sent you the google drive link in DM.

EDIT: I had to unload nearly all my modules again to get it connect to the lobby server.

Now I can't connect to the lobby server at all, even launching without the Dungeon Tome module:

screenshot0049.png
    Last edited by Copernicus219; June 21st, 2020 at 20:41.

Just waiting on permission to review the campaign link you sent over on Google Drive to take a look.

Regards,
    JPG

Update

Just an update. I wanted to Thank the FG staff for all the hard work on FGU. I no longer run into a lobby issue though I do still see the message 'Lost connection to matchmaking server', then immediately I see Match successfully created. Attached are my logs in case it helps. Standard Starfinder modules with 3 AP from Fate of the Fifth AP 1-3 of 6

Cheers!

The disconnect for the matchmaking server is due to stalls during loading the campaign data.

One note is that I believe that the information in the SFRPG Core Rulebook (Players) module has duplicate data with SFRPG Core Rulebook module. (Different than other manuals) So, you don't need to load both. That may help the load time issues. I will be making another pass on load time stalls in the future, but currently working on other items.

Regards,
    JPG

Same Here. Just upgraded by purchasing the FGU ultimate license. then imported my campaign from FGC to FGU. I watched the instructional video about FGU and I'm running public and cloud.

I've tried hosting via hostname without PW and via external IP.

I keep getting the same error.

I saw a post about this same thing from 2017 saying to turn off books.

No change. I've tested by running two sessions and trying to host and join. I've also had others try to join and be unable to.

What needs to change?

*edit. read the entire thread and found answer, and implemented that and it worked
    Last edited by schoebela; December 7th, 2020 at 03:20. Reason: found answer and updating

Is this yours?

EDIT: I see you figured it out.

Thread Information