This question might have been missed in my earlier thread.

I was able to complete create my Savage Worlds - War of the Dead Adventure Deck using the SW Adventure Deck instructions.
It is fully independent (cards, the code obviously is dependent on original SW Adv Deck) but if I select the new EXT (different name from purchased Adv Deck), only the new (32) cards appear in the preferences to select the cards I want.

From that, I took it to mean that I have to add extra "sets" definitions to my WOTD Adv Deck. I was hoping there was a configurator that just took predefined deck-sets and combined them into a new amalgam via checkboxes.

So, if I must make all my custom decks aware of what other decks I have - do I need to copy EVERYTHING from SW AdvDeck xml, lua and graphics resources to my WOTD ext (of the subset of cards I wanted) to use it or is there some way you just define decks and point to ext outside of your own ext?

It seems not a big thing when I am creating all my own decks, but if you sell 2 different decks (at least, only saw Default and Suzrain) -it seems a big ask to have regular uses learn enough to create a custom 3rd deck to combine them. GRANTED - the Suzrain deck is full at 63 cards so one need not do that (unlike the WOTD which was only 32 cards) but even then, they may want to use some standard cards.

That said, I do NOT own the Suzrain Adv Deck - for all I know it is 63 cards because it is 32 custom cards and 31 cards copied by the dev from the default deck to allow the buyer to mix and match...