DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last
    It would be helpful if the developers of this ruleset made some YouTube videos showing how to make a character and how combat and skill checks.
    Also I'm getting a lot error messages when I open the ruleset in unity relating to dice

Quote Originally Posted by hawkwind View Post
    It would be helpful if the developers of this ruleset made some YouTube videos showing how to make a character and how combat and skill checks.
    Some info here, but quite basic at this point:

https://nerdeyeindustries.com/rulese...esetDoc1.6.pdf

Also I'm getting a lot error messages when I open the ruleset in unity relating to dice
    Hopefully that'll be addressed tomorrow:

https://www.facebook.com/15202174049...4541752176572/
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Some info here, but quite basic at this point:

https://nerdeyeindustries.com/rulese...esetDoc1.6.pdf

Hopefully that'll be addressed tomorrow:

https://www.facebook.com/15202174049...4541752176572/
    Also, there is a twitch video. I think they also have them for Star Trek and it's the same rule set.

This very detailed reply is all well and good and hits several valid points, although not entirely pertinent to issue at hand, which is the offering up and advertising of a complete product for a full price when it itself is incomplete. This was not advertised as a work in progress and literally promised and showed several of the items that are associated with the complaints being presented in the store. The best example I can give is you don't advertise a model kit which offers everything you need to build it and then after someone purchases it, they find a little note inside saying the glue and paint aren't actually included and will be shipped out in a couple weeks but feel free to try to build it yourself until then.

Quote Originally Posted by Orcusdorkus View Post
    This very detailed reply is all well and good and hits several valid points, although not entirely pertinent to issue at hand, which is the offering up and advertising of a complete product for a full price when it itself is incomplete. This was not advertised as a work in progress and literally promised and showed several of the items that are associated with the complaints being presented in the store. The best example I can give is you don't advertise a model kit which offers everything you need to build it and then after someone purchases it, they find a little note inside saying the glue and paint aren't actually included and will be shipped out in a couple weeks but feel free to try to build it yourself until then.
    I guess I just don't understand what's incomplete about it. Yeah the adventure is coming tomorrow with the patch - that hardly constitutes as an incomplete ruleset. All the character creation tables are there, the npcs, the items, what from the core rules is missing? I honestly don't see anything missing at this point.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfDogg View Post
    That barely tells you a thing about the ruleset. All they used FG for was a few dice rolls.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

The unity version has several glitches. I am hoping they will be addressed soon.

Blog Entries
    FYI, rulesets that have been around for years have a few glitches on FGU. So you're all in good company!

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

I built a PC last night and i was scratching my head to find the archtypes and few other things like education in the reference manual only to find them on the notes tab of the respective tables and I was disappointed there was very little drag and drop functionality. In the end i just used the official online character generator to make a few character and then typing it into FG.
    I was surprised that there is not a party sheet like most other rule-sets, just how do you track the parties momentum pool? maybe it could be added to the combat tracker as it reduces by one each round. Also the GM can't roll npc attacks from combat tracker

Sorry if this all comes across as a bit negative, I do appreciate the huge amount of work it takes to get a rule set to this state

Thread Information