FG Spreadshirt Swag

Equipping item to change Will, Fortitude, Reflex.

Adding +1 armor to the inventory and equipping it increases the AC amount by 1. Adding +1 Will amulet to the inventory and equipping does not change the Will amount. Same with Fortitude and Reflex. I don't see any parameter to add this. Is there a way to do this? Extension maybe?

Also what do the parameters shown in the attached image do? The "Bonus" field does nothing as far as I can tell. Enhancement nothing. Shield, Prerequisite, Special?

Capture.JPG
    Last edited by kevininrussia; April 24th, 2020 at 15:32.

I tried this as well, with a different amulet, and it didn't work for me either.

I think I've been having my players just add a +1 misc bonus when they get a neck slot item.

Quote Originally Posted by raynbowbrite View Post
    I tried this as well, with a different amulet, and it didn't work for me either.

I think I've been having my players just add a +1 misc bonus when they get a neck slot item.
    I was thinking that too, but if there is already is misc bonus and as they add up from other items, it might be confusing what gets subtracted. For now I am doing it as an effect because the bonus is better documented on the character for removal.

I'll try to make an extension if possible in the future after I get educated how to make extensions :-)

Effect, good idea. Actually that makes me think that every item should have an "Effect" field. The effect would then get added or removed with the item. Then it could be even more generic than something specific to a neck slot item. But not sure if that really makes sense or not. Not sure how that would actually play out in reality if implemented.
    Last edited by valeros; April 25th, 2020 at 02:06.

It would definitely be nice if there was a way to put Effects on folks without making them powers, unless there is and I just don't know it?

Here is a parital fix, still manual, but at least it is a separate field to make it easier to track:
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...read.php?56984

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by valeros View Post
    Effect, good idea. Actually that makes me think that every item should have an "Effect" field. The effect would then get added or removed with the item. Then it could be even more generic than something specific to a neck slot item. But not sure if that really makes sense or not. Not sure how that would actually play out in reality if implemented.
    It's a good idea. But can't be done without an extension. Their is an 'advanced item' extension for 5E that does this, and I believe Celestian built it into the 2E ruleset. But it's a lot of work

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information