DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Thread: d6 Star Wars

Just wondering if any news on this yet? Been itching to run a Star Wars game for awhile now.

Hey there. Any news on the Star Wards D6 project?

As someone currently in the search for a well designed Star Wars d6 VTT platform: is there any news on the SWd6 project?

OK, so like so many of you I loved the old WEG Star Wars D6 game. Currently it looks like the D6_Generic ruleset seems to work for it. Has anyone created any modules lately for armor, weapons, vehicles, item, etc? I currently have skills input manually and I'm going to start on weapons soon, as I still have all my old WEG rule books and companion guides. If anyone is interested I can distribute my module (once complete).

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Hi Travin72 any module that you share can contain names and stats only - no descriptions or rules etc.
    Sorry, this is my first time building a campaign. I thought I could export everything as a Module and then share the .mod file

Blog Entries
    You can - but the content is copyright and you can not share copyright material.
    You cant copyright stats and generic items like a blaster, pistol, athletics, navigation etc and you generally cant copyright names but they can be trademarked (darth Vader, LightSaber, Jedi etc).
    So you cannot share material that infringes on copyright or trademarks.

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    You can - but the content is copyright and you can not share copyright material.
    You cant copyright stats and generic items like a blaster, pistol, athletics, navigation etc and you generally cant copyright names but they can be trademarked (darth Vader, LightSaber, Jedi etc).
    So you cannot share material that infringes on copyright or trademarks.
    OK, that makes sense. Thank you, I hadn't thought of that.

well its been two years, any thing new to share?

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorDM View Post
    well its been two years, any thing new to share?
    Have you seen this?

https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/390/view

Thread Information