Starfinder Playlist
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Is there a way to permanently disable images of certain modules instead of having to change the group every time FG is restarted? There lots and lots and lots of images in the ruleset (PF2 Core Rulebook) that keep showing up in the list. I obviously need the ruleset, but I don't need its images.

Or maybe just a way to make FG remember the last group being used over a restart?

Could anyone hint at how to implement such a simple filter button? All it has to do is put the word "map" into the already present search field and then apply the search. PF2 modules include images that are named like this:

GM Map: xyz
    Image: xyz
    Map: xyz

As you can see the maps are at the very bottom of the list by this naming convention, so we always have to scroll down a long list of "Image:" entries first. Or manually click the search field and enter the filter text every time the window is reopened.

Blog Entries
    Maybe take a look at the FFAL extensions (Field Filters for All Libraries?) for ideas?

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

FFAL does not work in Unity and it searches in content (very useful) instead of names. FGU also makes this more complicated by adding a Store button and thus taking up all space with its own buttons already.

Thread Information