DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 23 of 41 First ... 13212223242533 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfDogg View Post
    I found a bug! I found a bug! (ok, look, I've been combing through this ruleset while building a campaign, it's otherwise perfect so far so I'm just excited I get to contribute to make it even better even if it just by a smidgen)...

The "Degrees of Success and Failure" image is a broken link... Attachment 37371
    I am out of town for another few days, I will take care of that when I get back, thank you.

@Bifford, graphically the ruleset is pretty complete, I will look into making a new theme though, no promises though. That said I have the Freedom City setting book almost complete and that comes with its own theme which makes everything look different and awesome (IMO).

There isn’t a ton of automation in character building because of how open the system is in letting you create anything you want.

When I get back in town I will create a little “how to” to make arrays for you.
    FGU Standard License Holder.

Currently Running:

Quote Originally Posted by Wookiee420 View Post
    I am out of town for another few days, I will take care of that when I get back, thank you.

@Bifford, graphically the ruleset is pretty complete, I will look into making a new theme though, no promises though. That said I have the Freedom City setting book almost complete and that comes with its own theme which makes everything look different and awesome (IMO).

There isn’t a ton of automation in character building because of how open the system is in letting you create anything you want.

When I get back in town I will create a little “how to” to make arrays for you.
    The Freedom City setting book module sounds great! I look forward to it.

The main things regarding this ruleset are the text in that right-hand button and the next/previous buttons looking way too similar in colour. That should be a small tweak of a two graphics files I imagine.

BTW, the Emerald City map and Freedom City maps that are in the GM pack are stupidly small - like 350x300 small. They are unusable. Was that a licencing thing? I have created a 3327x2488 (I took the map I got with a PDF, screengrabbed it over 6 zoom-ins and stiched it back together in PaintShopPro) version which I've imported to use instead. I've been unable to find the Freedom City map in my pdfs to do the same. If you want a copy and it can be used I'll gladly send it over.

Quote Originally Posted by Bifford View Post
    The Freedom City setting book module sounds great! I look forward to it.

The main things regarding this ruleset are the text in that right-hand button and the next/previous buttons looking way too similar in colour. That should be a small tweak of a two graphics files I imagine.

BTW, the Emerald City map and Freedom City maps that are in the GM pack are stupidly small - like 350x300 small. They are unusable. Was that a licencing thing? I have created a 3327x2488 (I took the map I got with a PDF, screengrabbed it over 6 zoom-ins and stiched it back together in PaintShopPro) version which I've imported to use instead. I've been unable to find the Freedom City map in my pdfs to do the same. If you want a copy and it can be used I'll gladly send it over.
    It can’t hurt to look at those files if you want to send them over. However fg plays best with images under I think it’s 2400x2400, especially Fgc. I’ll take a look at the image files myself when I get home see what I can do to enlarge them myself. I think a simple color update for the two arrows can be doable.

Currently Running:

Quote Originally Posted by Wookiee420 View Post
    It can’t hurt to look at those files if you want to send them over. However fg plays best with images under I think it’s 2400x2400, especially Fgc. I’ll take a look at the image files myself when I get home see what I can do to enlarge them myself. I think a simple color update for the two arrows can be doable.
    Work of two seconds for me to resize the image to 2400x####.

I was trying to put in the Battlesuit archetype and I noticed that the Ranks box for Toughness doesn't add to the total like the others on the combat tab. The Enhan. box does add to the total for all. I am trying to learn the system as well as how to enter these into FG so maybe that is right? I'm not sure.

Quote Originally Posted by vegaserik View Post
    I was trying to put in the Battlesuit archetype and I noticed that the Ranks box for Toughness doesn't add to the total like the others on the combat tab. The Enhan. box does add to the total for all. I am trying to learn the system as well as how to enter these into FG so maybe that is right? I'm not sure.
    That sounds like it is working as intended, I will double check it when I get back home and let you know for sure.

Currently Running:

It's not. I was able to replicate it. PM me when you get back and I'll point you to the fix
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    It's not. I was able to replicate it. PM me when you get back and I'll point you to the fix
    Thank you, I will hit you up tomorrow
    Last edited by Wookiee420; July 5th, 2020 at 03:52.

Currently Running:

@Bifford, Arrays are not automated so in order to make one you click the radial button and that allows you to edit the power points so you can adjust them to any pp cost you want it to be
    2020-07-05_15-30-59.png

Currently Running:

Hello, thank you for making this available.

When I connect to test and start a new campaign, it seems that there are some missing buttons on the side. I go into Library to add powers, advantages, and power effects and they appear but when I click on them they are empty. In the drop down it has All, Uncategorized, and Mutants and Masterminds 3E Freedom City. They work on the normal public server (as opposed to test). Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks.

-og

Thread Information