DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 38 of 41 First ... 283637383940 ... Last
    No bug - PEBKAC
    Last edited by Valcorin; July 10th, 2022 at 21:16.

Combat tracker error

Got two issues tonight. when I open combat tracker. I get this error In attachment. I will start another message about the other. no extensions loaded.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    GM Ultimate license FGC and FGU

Just Finished running City of Eyes Level 20 Characters 5 players FGU
    Group now running new campaign.

Playing a Survival DND game in FGU

Running a Mutants and Masterminds game in FGU

Playing a Mutants and Masterminds game in FGU

Playing a DND campaign based in MIDGARD

Playing a Homebrew Campaign against the Dragon kings in FGU

Running a game of Fallout 2d20

Another issue, when a play rolls a critical hit and then drops the damage, the toughness roll doesn't increase by 5 like it should for a critical hit? Is that not included in the base Mod?

Pushed a fix for the error in the CT. I'll have to take a bit of time with the second report.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Thanks for that fix! I expected the second wouldn't be super easy. is there an option I am missing with don't lose targets with Miss in Corerpg (or I guess Mutants and Masterminds) There was a request from a Player and another GM for that.

If the ruleset had it available it would show in the options. This ruleset would need to be updated to use that functionality.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

Im aware of the work intensity required but outside of someone having to do the work what are the challenges of getting M&M caught up to the CoreRPG base? I know on my end there are people who are highly upset that M&M was neglected and while I can explain to them partially I cant fully justify it not being kept up anymore than base maintenance. I know there are others who would like to go all in on M&M and FG but wont because obviously this is one of the most archaic rulesets.

M&M is not being neglected. It was recently updated with the latest combat tracker changes within CoreRPG. It's just not receiving any expansion at this time. I have to maintain most of the rulesets and need time to see what the code is doing and verify with the rules to ensure it's working properly. That was my intention with my response was to relay I need time to verify the old code base was set up correctly the first time by the original developer. M&M is the oldest ruleset still currently being sold. So the CoreRPG updates also take some time to switch things around.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Running Mutants and Masterminds last night we encountered a number of issues:

such as When I dropped about a dozen npc minions to map, they did not get automatic initiative. The PC's when added only got their initiative bonus and not a roll. This made it challenging I had to go through and roll each NPC init to move along. I had first decided to just roll 20 sided and update initiative, but I could not change PC or NPC initiative on Combat Tracker or anywhere.

I am pretty sure there used to be +2 +5 in the lower left corner. Now the box just has the space to type in a number. That was inconvenient for my players and me not to have those defaults.

I can verify the NPCs are not rolling initiative when being added and will get that sorted. As for the PCs, I'm not quite understanding as the PCs roll their initiative from their sheets on the combat tab and it will add the relevant total number to the roll.

As for a +2 or +5 modifier box, I'm not aware of such desktop buttons. You can create custom modifiers from the tools section of the sidebar and drag and drop them to your hotkey area at the bottom. Hitting the hotkey will add that modifier to the modifier box. So any any combination can be set. This is on a per user basis.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Thread Information