FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 21 of 41 First ... 11192021222331 ... Last
    I know someone came up with a creature parser for 5e, but I am unsure about a character parser for them.

I guess we are the parser. *chuckle*

There are currently no plans to have a Hero Lab converter to FG Character Sheet.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Lol, yes, we are! Oh well, maybe someday :-)

Excuse me, I meant to say on my end. Apologies.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

Superteddy?

I think you have FAR MORE than your fair share and wish I could buy you a beer for all your efforts.

I was just hoping we had another coding M&M fan out there.

Hi Superteddy57... a minor annoyance in the new Combat/Powers tab: when I open up a PC sheet for the first time in a session the powers are hidden. When I click on the "Power" bar, it opens the powers list, but then after several beats it closes it up again. Click it a second time and it stays open.

However, all the Attacks are fully open to the two stats lines, and the "edit list" down arrow buttons have to be double-clicked to close them (the same button for the powers is just a single click). This gets time-consuming when there's a lengthy list of Attacks to tighten up, and you have to do it every single time, for every PC.

Should not the tab, including the Powers header, not open to the state it was last left in? Or if not, can the editable fields for the Attacks at least default to being closed? Of course if you're planning on doing the magnifier icon to open a separate window for the editable stats lines, then this is a moot issue, and never mind :-)

Thanks!

I was able to replicate this and will get this sorted. I'm going to have it set to be collapsed by default and clicking the icon will make it appear. So when when you open a character sheet or reload a campaign, it will be collapsed.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

I'm in love with MM
    I acquired FGU / MM yesterday and spent the night creating a marvel / dc crossover adventure to play with friends, I was surprised by the lack of Quests, Tables and Parcels.

It was incredible. Congratulations on your work, SuperTeddy
    Greetings from Brazil

The Test version, which is the updated version does include the Quests, Tables, and Parcels on the sidebar for record keeping. If the theme is a bright blue, then its the Live version. Instructions to switch are located in the first post.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    The Test version, which is the updated version does include the Quests, Tables, and Parcels on the sidebar for record keeping. If the theme is a bright blue, then its the Live version. Instructions to switch are located in the first post.
    Any guestimates on when the Test goes Live?

Thread Information