FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 41 First 123412 ... Last
    My modules did not have Armor so that sounds not the correct module. Also mine would indicate player or gm version. I will need to check.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Idea Informer

Make sure you are on the Test server from the instructions in OP. Then go into your modules folder and delete the module for the Hero's Handbook. Then try doing another update.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

Just purchased Mutants and Masterminds 3e. Followed the instructions for updating to the test server. Can see the two modules loading, but they do not show up to select in the library. Install location and data directory are not the defaults for Steam, but all settings are pointing to the correct location. There are simply no modules to load in the library.

Mine doesn't show up in the library either.

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    Make sure you are on the Test server from the instructions in OP. Then go into your modules folder and delete the module for the Hero's Handbook. Then try doing another update.
    I have double checked and I am in Test.

I have 3 in my folder (...\AppData\Roaming\SmiteWorks\Fantasy Grounds U\channels\Test\modules):
    Mutants and Masterminds 3E Hero's Handbook (GM)
    Mutants and Masterminds 3E Hero's Handbook (Players)
    Mutants and Masterminds 3rd Ed Heroes Handbook

I have removed all 3 and now updating...
    I now only have these 2:
    Mutants and Masterminds 3E Hero's Handbook (GM)
    Mutants and Masterminds 3E Hero's Handbook (Players)

I start a new campaign. There is no Hero's Handbook showing in Modules. And, of course, Library shows nothing. I seem to be at the same point as stoyrwalker22 and vegaserik.

Any ideas?

it's April of 2020, are you anywhere near releasing this on live?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RicochetJack View Post
    it's April of 2020, are you anywhere near releasing this on live?
    This thread was started... yesterday...

@TriOpticon Great to hear you see two modules. The mistake was on my part. Thank you for helping me diagnose this. I pushed a fix for review and should be hitting Test server when it's given the green light.

@RicochetJack We released this upgrade to the Test server and will be there for some time for testing. No ETA on when it will go to the Live server.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Thanks, @superteddy57. Once it gets updated I will give it a look over and try creating a character. Looking forward to it!

I was literally just about to give up on looking for a super hero ruleset to use with FG and go back to using Savage Worlds (great system but not ideal for my style of super hero games) I'm so glad someone is reviving this system for improvement and I'm looking forward to testing some stuff out and watching the progress.

Thread Information