STAR TREK 2d20
Page 32 of 41 First ... 223031323334 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    I can add a chat output for attacks with level of success/failures in the next weekly update.
    Oh, that will be nice for Multiattack! Nice addition!

I can add a chat output for attacks with level of success/failures in the next weekly update.
    Brilliant, thank you!

Hello my friends,

The NPC attack bug still remains... it does count it as an affliction regardless the attack line text, and even does not count the Thoughness/ STA modificator in the roll.

test.png

Maybe I am writing wrong the text line. In the capture I test it with the two possibilities of the text line, modern and classic.

Thank you for your efforts!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lordbat View Post
    Hello my friends,

The NPC attack bug still remains... it does count it as an affliction regardless the attack line text, and even does not count the Thoughness/ STA modificator in the roll.

test.png

Maybe I am writing wrong the text line. In the capture I test it with the two possibilities of the text line, modern and classic.

Thank you for your efforts!!
    The update has not been pushed LIVE. As I informed everyone it would be released on the next weekly update. Those usually are on Tuesday of the week.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Idea Informer

Ok, thank you and I'm sorry i didn't understand you with the meaning of the LIVE update.
    I remember you commented about the LIVE update, but I do not knew that was a different update, now I do
    Yesterday my FG updated and I thought that it was the Mutant update.

My apologies again friend.

For the weekly updates, they would get posted here (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...p?37-City-Hall) when related to rulesets and modules.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

Effect-Damage Cycler Bug

Small bug on the new/ish Effect-Damage cycler. When it is set vs. Base, it always treats it as Damage (base DC 15+ ranks). Attached an image to clarify. If you set it to anything else (e.g. Toughness, Will, etc.), it works perfectly well.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Hjorimir View Post
    Small bug on the new/ish Effect-Damage cycler. When it is set vs. Base, it always treats it as Damage (base DC 15+ ranks). Attached an image to clarify. If you set it to anything else (e.g. Toughness, Will, etc.), it works perfectly well.
    Found this during my fix for the level of success in the attack roll. Will be part of the weekly update.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Found this during my fix for the level of success in the attack roll. Will be part of the weekly update.
    Sweet. Thanks, Dominic!

Hello.. One item my players and I noticed. When someone was vulnerable, their toughness role was halved. Reading the book and asking GM's who have run this game a lot longer than I have, nobody thought this was correct. is this intentional or accidental?

also I saw last time I checked this bug hadn't been fixed.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ht=#post551403

thanks. We are enjoying the product.
    GM Ultimate license FGC and FGU

Just Finished running City of Eyes Level 20 Characters 5 players FGU
    Group now running new campaign.

Playing a Survival DND game in FGU

Running a Mutants and Masterminds game in FGU

Playing a Mutants and Masterminds game in FGU

Playing a DND campaign based in MIDGARD

Playing a Homebrew Campaign against the Dragon kings in FGU

Running a game of Fallout 2d20

Thread Information