STAR TREK 2d20
Page 35 of 41 First ... 253334353637 ... Last
    How do you even open up the window to the left.

And how can I share a pic of what I am seeing?

Each link, the star, will open up frames that would contain further information. The frame on the left was from the Increased Range once I dropped it. You can add images to your post by clicking on the insert image button along the top when you post your reply.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Idea Informer

Hi Superteddy

I was just looking at the wiki for M&M on the link you mentioned in post #331, and noticed an error. There are 3 subsections:

Character Sheet
    NPC Sheet
    Combat Tracker

However the 3rd ones full title is: Rolemaster Classic - Combat Tracker

It does however appear to be the instructions for M&M, so that should be altered.

John

Quote Originally Posted by johnecc View Post
    Hi Superteddy

I was just looking at the wiki for M&M on the link you mentioned in post #331, and noticed an error. There are 3 subsections:

Character Sheet
    NPC Sheet
    Combat Tracker

However the 3rd ones full title is: Rolemaster Classic - Combat Tracker

It does however appear to be the instructions for M&M, so that should be altered.

John
    I'll let the Wiki curator know
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

Hi

It looks like the wiki curator moved the section to the Rolemaster ruleset, what he should have done was rename it from “Rolemaster Classic - Combat Tracker” to “Mutants and Masterminds - Combat Tracker”.

It was in the correct location, just the wrong title. If you look at the screenshot, it is clearly for M&M.

Cheers

Wiki Curator here! Sorry about the confusion. I thought the page was in the wrong ruleset per the title, but it was the title that was wrong as you suggested.

All fixed now! Let me know if there's anything else I can help with.

No problems, thanks

Combat Tracker Question

I realized I needed to add the word "Damage" to my NPC attacks so toughness saves would calculate right. While doing so I clicked on various icons in the Combat Tracker. For some reason, Pcs currently only have a row of (mostly) empty attributes. Please see the screen shot. Is this normal?

Screen Shot 2021-07-15 at 12.13.53 PM.png

Conditions?

I think I read upthread that Vulnerable and Defenseless had been coded in? Is that true??? How do I add the condition if so?

Quote Originally Posted by chatty View Post
    I realized I needed to add the word "Damage" to my NPC attacks so toughness saves would calculate right. While doing so I clicked on various icons in the Combat Tracker. For some reason, Pcs currently only have a row of (mostly) empty attributes. Please see the screen shot. Is this normal?

Screen Shot 2021-07-15 at 12.13.53 PM.png
    These are questions and deserve their own forum thread for discussion. To help keep the bug report thread clear. The combat tracker will not show the same information on both NPCs and PCs. The characters are intended to run their characters from the character sheet. The combat tracker assists the DM to run the game and little to no automation is available for PCs there. As for the conditions, if the code base has them set up, then they would need to be set up as effects on the combat tracker. The wiki should help with this and also 3.5e section of the wiki, as most early rulesets used that ruleset as a foundation for their system. So you can try their effects coding and see if they are similar.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Thread Information