FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 16 of 41 First ... 6141516171826 ... Last
    I like the idea of players rolling their own Toughness checks but it gets tedious for a GM to keep rolling for enemies on top of the all the other stuff we have to keep track of. I would like some automation to stay for that if possible just to help out the GM who has to juggle so many things at once.

I like the idea of players rolling their own Toughness checks but it gets tedious for a GM to keep rolling for enemies on top of the all the other stuff we have to keep track of. I would like some automation to stay for that if possible just to help out the GM who has to juggle so many things at once.
    I couldn't agree more.

@TriOpticon Conditions are basically text. The original ruleset did not have much in terms of automation that I could see.

@ProfDogg That is correct, extensions are always available to heighten the ruleset. I don't believe the code is/was vaulted, so should be available to poke around in there. Plus, we are still looking for a person to take over the ruleset and then they can take it where they wish to go with it.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

If I can figure out adding extensions...

Quote Originally Posted by ProfDogg View Post
    Automation is fine for games like 5e. Other games, like M&M really need more GM control.
    I actually think it is more necessary for a game like M&M.

Just picked up the ruleset, and it looks great, awesome work!
    I think this is a great level of automation, I haven't used it much yet, but i like how it takes care of enough thinking but leaves it still feeling realistic.

I am planning a campaign, if there is anyone that wants to join a game, hit me up, there is an LFG on the discord, i dont want to post it here. PM me if interested!
    Last edited by Wookiee420; May 21st, 2020 at 21:33.
    FGU Standard License Holder.

Currently Running:

how am i supposed to get the power effects onto the sheet? I cannot drag and drop them. Like Extra Limbs, Concealment, Senses, Teleport, etc?

Currently Running:

Are you running under Test or Live, @Wookiee420?

Quote Originally Posted by TriOpticon View Post
    Are you running under Test or Live, @Wookiee420?
    Test

Currently Running:

So I usually do Create Item (right click in the Powers/Gadgets section and select create item). Then I give it a name and right click and do Create Power. I then click on the new star button and there I add my Effects:
    Add Effects.png

Thread Information