STAR TREK 2d20
Page 29 of 41 First ... 19272829303139 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Lordbat View Post
    Hello! An old Mutant and Mastermind fan here,

I encounter a bug when playing my unity version ultimate license of my M&M game:

There is a bug in the NPC defenses/resistances. When the enemy NPC is hitted and the bruised penalties adquired, the next time is hitted and forced to another thoughness resistance throw, the penalties (the number of bruised) becomes 0 (zero) and no penalties to resistance throw are applied. I tried everything with the bug, but EVER is thet way. Exited the program... trying other NPCs... EVER is that way. But with the Player character it works fine. Each of the bruises penalties is applied as negative when the thoughness saving throw is required

I hope you can help us,

best regards
    Thank you for the report. I will look into this issue.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Thank you!

I can try to record a video showing the bug, or send/post to you some images if you can't reproduce the issue.

I really love this setting. I would love to know how to mend or improve some things...

Thank you for your efforts!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lordbat View Post
    Thank you!

I can try to record a video showing the bug, or send/post to you some images if you can't reproduce the issue.

I really love this setting. I would love to know how to mend or improve some things...

Thank you for your efforts!!
    Pushed an update to resolve this issue. Please report back if this is still acting up.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    Pushed an update to resolve this issue. Please report back if this is still acting up.
    It worked!
    You are my Superhero!!

Thank you my friend ...

My pleasure! Happy Gaming
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Reposted from: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...212#post598212

Mental Blast is a damaging attack that is resisted by Will (instead of Toughness). I cannot seem to find a way to set this power up so it otherwise acts as a Damage attack in FGC. It fails to add bruises (like normal Damage attack) and doesn't take into consideration existing bruises on subsequent resistance rolls. Any advice out there?

Update: As far as I can tell, this is an error in the ruleset. Is there somebody I can alert to get an update in the works?

Quote Originally Posted by Hjorimir View Post
    Reposted from: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...212#post598212

Mental Blast is a damaging attack that is resisted by Will (instead of Toughness). I cannot seem to find a way to set this power up so it otherwise acts as a Damage attack in FGC. It fails to add bruises (like normal Damage attack) and doesn't take into consideration existing bruises on subsequent resistance rolls. Any advice out there?

Update: As far as I can tell, this is an error in the ruleset. Is there somebody I can alert to get an update in the works?
    I believe I have found a solution that will be available with the next weekly update. I will be adding a cycler to the action details area to toggle if it is damage or an effect. So all resistances can be used to cause physical damage now.

Capture.PNG

You can click on the section circled and it will either make it an effect and just a resistance check or a damage that will then cause harm.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    I believe I have found a solution that will be available with the next weekly update. I will be adding a cycler to the action details area to toggle if it is damage or an effect. So all resistances can be used to cause physical damage now.

Capture.PNG

You can click on the section circled and it will either make it an effect and just a resistance check or a damage that will then cause harm.
    That would be PERFECT, Dominic! Thank you so very much!

Another thing I noticed with further testing, the Defense Misc. field from the NPC sheet is blank on the Combat Tracker when exposed. This is in FGC.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Ok thank you for the report. I will have a look at it
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Thread Information