STAR TREK 2d20
Page 9 of 9 First ... 789

I've fixed all the modules to use the standard CoreRPG reference manual formats, instead of trying to do custom things for chapter intros and credits pages. This should fix the modules going forward.

Please run a new Check for Updates, and look at the latest version.

Regards,
    JPG

Problem Fixed! the blue wizard has made his magic!

Basic Dice Rolling issue

Overview
    When one tries to drag the 'To Hit' or 'damage' for a weapon into the dice tray, an error is thrown

Note: Only recently returning to Symbaroum on FGU after a year or so , so no idea how long this has been an issue
    (Very regular FGU user, but playing other rulesets for past year or more)

My machine
    - Alienware Aurora PC (32GB Ram)
    - Windows 11 64 bit

To reproduce
    1) Open a character (doesn't matter if as GM or player, issue impacts both)
    2) Left click and drag 'to hit' towards dice tray (see image)
    3) Notice that the character sheet is dragged to left and an error thrown (see image)
    "[ERROR] Script execution error: [string "CoreRPG:scripts/manager_actions.lua"]:266:bad argumment #1 to 'ipairs' (table expected, got nil)

(Struggling to get the images to insert into report - hope you can see them, but have now type in error msg above as backup plan)

We can obviously work around for now and just double click, but would be good if this was addressed or at least didn't throw and error

Also note that for spells (say Brimstone cascade) one can *only* drag onto the character sheet, and double-clicks are ignored!
    Last edited by agoldsmi55; November 18th, 2023 at 20:05. Reason: Typo

Just pushed a new hot fix that I believe should address the issue. Not my code, so guessing a bit on the intent.

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    Just pushed a new hot fix that I believe should address the issue. Not my code, so guessing a bit on the intent.

Regards,
    JPG
    JPG,

Thanks so much for fixing this so quickly - works perfectly

Apologies for not being clearer in my report above, but grateful if you could also fix the 'damage' roll in the same way as you have the 'to hit'

Best Regards,
    Andy

Moon Wizard - just checking your saw my last message - grateful if you could fix the damage roll in same way as you did the ‘to hit’ roll. (Recognise you will not necessarily be able to sort it straight away - just wanted to check you had seen the message)

Best regards,
    Andy

We have started a beta testing phase for changes coming in a few weeks across many rulesets, including Symbaroum. I have included the fix for PC draggable damage rolls into the beta test (see Laboratory forum for more details).

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    We have started a beta testing phase for changes coming in a few weeks across many rulesets, including Symbaroum. I have included the fix for PC draggable damage rolls into the beta test (see Laboratory forum for more details).

Regards,
    JPG
    Excellent - many thanks.

Hello, while trying out "Ruins of Symbaroum (5e)" with the extension "Setting: D&D - Symbaroum" (which comes with the official books, it adds a corruption tracker and other stuff), I can't quite figure out if we can modify manually the corruption threshold.(or is this a bug?)
    because for most of the classes it's charisma modifier + 2x proficiency modifier. it works well, except for the Mystic class which is (proficiency bonus + spellcasting ability modifier) × 2 .
    it instead keeps the base "charisma modifier + 2x proficiency modifier" and I can't manually adjust the number...

(tested while using only the "Setting: D&D - Symbaroum" extension)

Rejoignez la communauté Francophone de fantasy grounds sur Guilded! https://www.guilded.gg/i/k5aQxwDk

Thread Information