STAR TREK 2d20
Page 3 of 39 First 1234513 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotGun Jolly View Post
    Thats bloody brilliant!!!! Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    I noticed that too - it was when the GM was making a roll. I think it assumes the GM doesn't roll for players. But, as you say, the actual end result of any task roll is that momentum can be generated. It is only unspent momentum for NPC tasks that is converted into Doom. So, the wording is a little misleading, even if the end result they were thinking of was to add doom.
    Getting forgetful now are we? ;-)
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by deff View Post
    Hello,

After the Update, I have still some error messages at the beginning :

Am I the only one ?

Regards.
    I saw those too. The first error means that the results on d20 rolls look a little fuzzy in the chat window as FG is writing a number on the dice result graphic where the graphic already has a number.

Not sure about the second one. If the radial menu icons are defined properly elsewhere then it won’t be an issue (other than raising the error).
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by deff View Post
    Hello,

After the Update, I have still some error messages at the beginning :

Am I the only one ?

Regards.
    Hello,

The missing TTF is a known issue that we are actively working on. The file we are using to make the custom die roll results is a fgf file, which Unity does not accept. We are working on that.
    The graphics_radial.xml error will be fixed on the next update. For some reason that error was not showing up when I tested it, so I didn't realize I left an artifact in the code.
    Last edited by statik37; April 29th, 2020 at 12:09.
    Wesley Toma-Lee
    Lead Developer
    Nerd Eye Industries
    https://www.nerdeyeindustries.com

Quote Originally Posted by statik37 View Post
    Hello,

The missing TTF is a known issue that we are actively working on. The file we are using to make the custom die roll results is a fgf file, which Unity does not accept. We are working on that.
    The graphics_radial.xml error will be fixed on the next update. For some reason that error was not showing up when I tested it, so I didn't realize I left an artifact in the code.
    As well as the loading error in Unity, manually rolling in the chat window, or using /die commands doesn't work in Classic either. You get the following result in the chat box:

I may be missing it somewhere but when I load the ruleset module I don't see any archetype information listed. I have reloaded and made sure it was updated. Any information on this would be appreciated.
    Ultimate License holder

Current Games: 5e Eberron, C&C

Quote Originally Posted by Slayveen View Post
    I may be missing it somewhere but when I load the ruleset module I don't see any archetype information listed. I have reloaded and made sure it was updated. Any information on this would be appreciated.
    Its there, its on the notes page of the table. I missed it too at first.

Thanks, that is one place I hadn't checked yet.
    Ultimate License holder

Current Games: 5e Eberron, C&C

Quote Originally Posted by Mu77ley View Post
    As well as the loading error in Unity, manually rolling in the chat window, or using /die commands doesn't work in Classic either. You get the following result in the chat box:

This is something I am working on currently. I didn't get it resolved in time for this coming Tuesday, but it will be fixed before the next update.
    Wesley Toma-Lee
    Lead Developer
    Nerd Eye Industries
    https://www.nerdeyeindustries.com

Quote Originally Posted by statik37 View Post
    This is something I am working on currently. I didn't get it resolved in time for this coming Tuesday, but it will be fixed before the next update.
    Thanks for the update. We can work around it until it's fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by Mu77ley View Post
    Thanks for the update. We can work around it until it's fixed.
    I've got a game I'm running tomorrow morning. What I've done as a workaround since you can still roll from the sheets and get results is created a fake PC (under GM control) and preloaded dice multiples into the skills and combat tabs. Then I use the sheet as my "dice roller". That way you still get results. It's one extra step and you have to do the math manually (bc there's no way to load all possible combos) but it's doable...

Thread Information