DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 39 First 123412 ... Last
    It appears that the issue with the invisible tokens has cleared up. it was totally repeatable for over a week. But today, I deleted all the old images I had added, and re added them, now the token issue is gone.

Removed, discovered it was user error.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by ShotGun Jolly; April 28th, 2020 at 19:50.

Quote Originally Posted by ShotGun Jolly View Post
    Having the ability to roll the stats from the NPCs would be very beneficial. This would allow the same automation as it is for the characters. If using unity, and trying to run the game, there is no way you will be able to see the dice results long enough to be able to determine your successes. Unless I am missing an option here.
    Have you tried what I described here? https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post499499

It can be a little hit-or-miss to get the double-click on the attribute or expertise field to work, but it does allow you to do rolls similar to PCs.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Although not a bug, but it would be a nice Quality of Life improvement.

Having the ability to roll the stats from the NPCs would be very beneficial. This would allow the same automation as it is for the characters. If using unity, and trying to run the game, there is no way you will be able to see the dice results long enough to be able to determine your successes. Unless I am missing an option here. Can this be investigated when time permits?

I have a suggestion, as it was something that I had placed into my more core extension.

I was able to select the attribute that needed rolling, and then add the bonus (Exp and Foc) to that attribute prior to rolling. When I made the roll, it took into account the bonus and gave me the success in the chat window.

For example..

If the NPC was to make a parry roll..

My combat bonus is 3
    Combat bonus covers the skills (Melee, Parry, Ranged Weapons, and Warfare) Seeing Parry is based off of coordination attribute. I would select that attribute, add the bonus and make the roll.. and it allowed for it to be captured in the dice box, and you can see the successes calculated.

I see what you did, you double click the attribute, then double click the bonus, when you roll the dice, it shows the attribute skill and the bonus in the chat window. It would be nice to be able to have the two add to give you ability to auto calculate the successes. But again until you can see the dice results in FGU you still can not what the NPC rolled. You just see the numbers from the stats.

Capture.PNG
    If you doubleclick the attribute and expertise, like you did, that will set the TN for the roll in the lower gem. Then just grabe the gem and drag it into the chat window. Once you do that, It should roll just fine.

FantasyGrounds_lDx99tuDIc.png
    Wesley Toma-Lee
    Lead Developer
    Nerd Eye Industries
    https://www.nerdeyeindustries.com

Yeah, thanks Statik.. that is actually very smooth! I didnt realize you could drag that to the chat window.. that works very nice! I removed that report above.

Thank you for all the feedback BTW, this is all very helpful for us to figure out what does and doesn't work. It's one thing to test this in the vacuum of or test group, but it's another for the world to test it in ways we couldn't think of. Believe me, all this is also going forward and helping us as we work on the other 2d20 rulesets.
    Wesley Toma-Lee
    Lead Developer
    Nerd Eye Industries

Quote Originally Posted by statik37 View Post
    Thank you for all the feedback BTW, this is all very helpful for us to figure out what does and doesn't work. It's one thing to test this in the vacuum of or test group, but it's another for the world to test it in ways we couldn't think of. Believe me, all this is also going forward and helping us as we work on the other 2d20 rulesets.
    Thanks.

If I can stress the importance on one thing to fix.. is fix it so the rolls do not generate "Doom" but generates Momentum. That saying what it says is going to cause confusion.

Thanks.

If I can stress the importance on one thing to fix.. is fix it so the rolls do not generate "Doom" but generates Momentum. That saying what it says is going to cause confusion.
    That's only when the DM makes the roll. When the players make a roll it will say momentum.
    Wesley Toma-Lee
    Lead Developer
    Nerd Eye Industries

Quote Originally Posted by statik37 View Post
    That's only when the DM makes the roll. When the players make a roll it will say momentum.
    Thats bloody brilliant!!!! Thanks!

Hello,

After the Update, I have still some error messages at the beginning :
    [4/29/2020 6:31:01 AM] FGU v4.0.0 ULTIMATE (2020-04-23)
    [4/29/2020 6:31:18 AM] Match successfully created on lobby.
    [4/29/2020 6:31:23 AM] [<color="red">ERROR</color>] font: Missing TTF tag for font (dieresult). [Conan] [graphics/graphics_fonts.xml]
    [4/29/2020 6:31:24 AM] [<color="red">ERROR</color>] Unable to locate ruleset file. [Conan] [graphics/graphics_radial.xml]
    [4/29/2020 6:31:29 AM] RULESET: Conan Ruleset v1.61.3310 for Fantasy Grounds
    Copyright 2020 Modiphius Entertainment, Ltd.
    [4/29/2020 6:31:29 AM] RULESET: CoreRPG ruleset v3.3.11 for Fantasy Grounds
    Copyright 2019 Smiteworks USA, LLC
    Am I the only one ?

Regards.

Thread Information