DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 12 of 39 First ... 2101112131422 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Valyar View Post
    Vampire 5e ruleset has good approach towards rolling different combination of skills and attributes, it will significantly improve the flow for NPCs if implemented this way.
    Sounds interesting. How does it do it?
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Next to each attribute and skill there is DICE and PLUS icons. Different combinations are done by clicking the PLUS and then the DICE to make a roll based on the selected and rolled attribute.
    Very elegant and can be implemented here as well.

Attached Images Attached Images
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

Next to each attribute and skill there is DICE and PLUS icons. Different combinations are done by clicking the PLUS and then the DICE to make a roll based on the selected and rolled attribute.
    Very elegant and can be implemented here as well.
    Thanks for the info. Kinda similar to what I was mentioning above with the radio buttons, but this would allow both ways (select attribute first, or select expertise first - then roll using the other).
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Are we getting the images from the Core Rulebook?
    Do you plan to re-work the reference manual to include art and sidebars in their own frame definitions? Looks quite bland and heavy on the eyes.
    Last edited by Valyar; July 22nd, 2020 at 17:59.

<duplicate>

These are all great suggestions. I will bring them to the team. If I have any questions, I will reach out.

In terms of the reference manual, yes, it is in the process of getting a major overhaul.
    Wesley Toma-Lee
    Lead Developer
    Nerd Eye Industries
    https://www.nerdeyeindustries.com

Quote Originally Posted by statik37 View Post
    These are all great suggestions. I will bring them to the team. If I have any questions, I will reach out.

In terms of the reference manual, yes, it is in the process of getting a major overhaul.
    Thank you for the update. I hope there is progress on all topics.
    A question - where is the Calendar button, I am using module for Hyborian Age calendar and i can't load it in this ruleset.

Thank you for the update. I hope there is progress on all topics.
    A question - where is the Calendar button, I am using module for Hyborian Age calendar and i can't load it in this ruleset.
    May I ask where you got a calendar? We could not find any official Hyborian Calendar.
    Wesley Toma-Lee
    Lead Developer
    Nerd Eye Industries
    https://www.nerdeyeindustries.com

Quote Originally Posted by statik37 View Post
    May I ask where you got a calendar? We could not find any official Hyborian Calendar.
    Indeed there is no official one, so I borrowed for my module the one from the GURPS edition of Conan. Didn't put much effort, wanted month names and ability to track the campaign logs in the calendar. I can't remember where I got the weekdays names though.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Indeed there is no official one, so I borrowed for my module the one from the GURPS edition of Conan. Didn't put much effort, wanted month names and ability to track the campaign logs in the calendar. I can't remember where I got the weekdays names though.
    Yep, I too used the Gurps version in my module. There is another one by a "Dr.Skull" but I am unclear if it is totally fabricated or based on the actual fiction.

Thread Information