DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 18 of 39 First ... 8161718192028 ... Last
    Something which I just noticed, again with the CT.

If a GM rolls any dice for a Player character, it shows in the tracker the the GM rolled dice for that particular player. BUT if that GM rolls dice for any NPC in the tracker, it simply states the GM rolls dice and does not tie it to the selected NPC. I though this may have been a preference setting, but I can not find any setting to correct this.

Please see screenshot below.
    FG CT Rolling Owner.PNG

Quote Originally Posted by ShotGun Jolly View Post
    Is there a way for the character sheet to adjust the PCs resolve when it learns a spell? The only way I can make the resolve equal what it should after a spell is learned is to put in a modifier, like in this attached picture.
    Attachment 40393

Or, to use the bonus box as a negative modifier. Is this the intention of that box?
    Attachment 40394

That is what the box is for.

Me again,

I said this before, but I am going to say it again in hopes NERD EYE will fix this. And with most of the fixes people are asking for, this should be one of the easiest of them all.

But when a GM rolls dice for an NPC, any successes beyond the difficulty generates momentum, it does not generate DOOM. What is stated in the current ruleset when ever a GM rolls the dice is not as per the rules of the game.

A GM never rolls and gets doom, he gets momentum and then can change it to doom after.
    No doom is ever generated in this way.. The doom that is stated is not correct.. please correct it.

Attachment 40453
    This will be fixed. Being that it is Friday, and we needed to have the updates in today, this will not be in the Tuesday update. Therefor, I will get it fixed for the next week.

Something which I just noticed, again with the CT.

If a GM rolls any dice for a Player character, it shows in the tracker the the GM rolled dice for that particular player. BUT if that GM rolls dice for any NPC in the tracker, it simply states the GM rolls dice and does not tie it to the selected NPC. I though this may have been a preference setting, but I can not find any setting to correct this.

Please see screenshot below.
    FG CT Rolling Owner.PNG
    Unfortunately, I have to revert to my, The CT is not done yet, answer. It's absolutely not a great answer, and I hate to use it. But thank you for pointing it out, and I will add it to the task list.
    Wesley Toma-Lee
    Lead Developer
    Nerd Eye Industries
    https://www.nerdeyeindustries.com

One more thing, a small thing.

The default number of dice for the Carousing Events table is only 1D20. Which means, any new user would need to click on the "lock" and then add another D20 to the roller. Not a game breaker in any level, just a quality of life improvement. This should be set to 2D20 per default.

FG Table.PNG

Do you plan to also fix the font size for Unity and adjust them to make everything more readable in the next release?
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

During tonights game stream, there was some talk about the font size and text being cut off and fuzzy in the skills section and also in the backstory area. Also how fuzzy the dice looked when rolled. All of which has already been noted in this thread.

But what we also noted was if you scroll down to read text in the background section, as soon as you scroll down everything becomes out of alignment and looks like garbage.. see attached screenshot.

Background.PNG

The other question that popped up.. are the staggering of the skills and boxes intentional? They look like they are all out of alignment.

In this screenshot, some players were saying the last letter in the skill listings seemed like they were cut off. If you look at the command skill, it looks like part of the d is clipped. But the players were stating that on their screens many of the skills were effected this way.

fg skill boxes.PNG
    Last edited by ShotGun Jolly; November 1st, 2020 at 05:49.

Those alignment issues are only on Unity, right?
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

Attachment 40654

It is only on Unity but was much worse on the player's end. You can see it's cutting off the last letter on almost every skill.

Quote Originally Posted by vegaserik View Post
    Attachment 40654

It is only on Unity but was much worse on the player's end. You can see it's cutting off the last letter on almost every skill.
    FGC is clean on my end. See screenshot... Untitled.png

Quote Originally Posted by ProfDogg View Post
    FGC is clean on my end. See screenshot... Untitled.png
    I believe it's only when you scroll the text box down. The lines don't match the text anymore and overlay it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaybob32 View Post
    I believe it's only when you scroll the text box down. The lines don't match the text anymore and overlay it.
    Not on mine... I just generated about a dozen lines and no issue when I scroll back up or down...

Thread Information