FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 15 of 39 First ... 5131415161725 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by statik37 View Post
    CT is being worked on. I don't understand what you mean about calculating manually. Can you be more specific?
    I believe he means, double clicking AGL and the CBT values to then selecting the number of dice, then grab the red crystal for a melee attack. It would be easier to have a ranged, melee and threaten button on the CT. Select the number of dice to roll and click the melee, ranged or threaten button on the individual foes in the CT. The buttons could add the two numbers from the foe entry sheet.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaybob32 View Post
    I believe he means, double clicking AGL and the CBT values to then selecting the number of dice, then grab the red crystal for a melee attack. It would be easier to have a ranged, melee and threaten button on the CT. Select the number of dice to roll and click the melee, ranged or threaten button on the individual foes in the CT. The buttons could add the two numbers from the foe entry sheet.
    I know this trick and found this very awkward and uncomfortable for GM. When you have to control five or six NPC it makes a lot of mess.

Yes, this would be great. It's painful to run large combats right now.

Some way of handling Mobs and Squads properly in the combat tracker is important too.

Quote Originally Posted by Mu77ley View Post
    Yes, this would be great. It's painful to run large combats right now.

Some way of handling Mobs and Squads properly in the combat tracker is important too.
    Currently I use the pips below the red crystal to add dice. Then use the "leaders" attributes to generate the TN.

However some way to group foes together in a squad or mob would be better. A mob or squad can quickly have more dice to throw than is allowed by the pips.

Hello,

We have updated the map issue and we have updated the GM dice roll issue. There seems to be an issue getting it into the system to update for everyone. We pushed it in and are working with Smiteworks now to figure out what, if anything, we did wrong and trying to get it to push.
    Any update on this? Are these changes going to be pushed as a hotfix?

I think this is a great idea. I will note it.
    Wesley Toma-Lee
    Lead Developer
    Nerd Eye Industries
    https://www.nerdeyeindustries.com

Any update on this? Are these changes going to be pushed as a hotfix?
    Not a hotfix, no, but it should be out today with the regular update.
    Wesley Toma-Lee
    Lead Developer
    Nerd Eye Industries
    https://www.nerdeyeindustries.com

I think this is a great idea. I will note it.
    I would keep the ability to create your own target number as well from the red crystal, to accommodate unusual situations. But basic attacks could move to a button.

Not a hotfix, no, but it should be out today with the regular update.
    I'm a very happy man.
    dice rolls.jpg
    map to background.jpg

We're there changes to the Tracker? I don't remember reach being there before.
    Will the ruleset instructions be updated if so?

Thank you Statik37 and the rest at Nerdeye games.

[<color="red">ERROR</color>] Script execution error: [string "common/scripts/link_record.lua"]:33: attempt to call field 'getSingleDisplayText' (a nil value)

I keep getting the above error when ever trying to copy an item. Say make a copy of a creature so I can edit it in the current adventure. Adding weapons, equipment, spells to the Foe template. Moving creatures to a new category. Basically moving a "link" to any other item.

I've tried unloading all modules and extensions. Even creating a blank campaign with only the corebook. Same issue.
    I have to click on the close button on the console before I can do anything else. Rather annoying.

Update: Tested on different computer. No extensions. Try to copy a foe to make a copy for edit. Gives the same error.
    Open a test 5e campaign. Make a copy of a monster, no error.
    So it seems to be the ruleset.
    Last edited by Jaybob32; October 1st, 2020 at 16:34. Reason: new findings

Thread Information