FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 21 of 22 First ... 1119202122 Last
  1. #201
    Many library items and their Notes section continue to be editable while the windows is locked - Spells, Foes, Alchemy.
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

  2. #202
    I had mentioned this before I think But it a little more clear now. When some players are connected to the game, if they change the Melee/Ranged/Presence bonus in the box on the character sheet, combat tab. It just keeps adding or subtracting the bonus to infinity. I've seen Ranged bonuses of +3000.

    I'm able to clear it if the player disconnects from FGU and I remove the +1 from the bonus, then change the appropriate stat to force a recalculation.
    Some players have talents that add damage dice when make a certain kind of attack. ie melee
    For now we are just adding the bonus die to each weapon.

  3. #203
    ShotGun Jolly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    St. Johns, NL, Canada
    Posts
    687
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaybob32 View Post
    I had mentioned this before I think But it a little more clear now. When some players are connected to the game, if they change the Melee/Ranged/Presence bonus in the box on the character sheet, combat tab. It just keeps adding or subtracting the bonus to infinity. I've seen Ranged bonuses of +3000.

    I'm able to clear it if the player disconnects from FGU and I remove the +1 from the bonus, then change the appropriate stat to force a recalculation.
    Some players have talents that add damage dice when make a certain kind of attack. ie melee
    For now we are just adding the bonus die to each weapon.
    This kinda happened to us as we were streaming 2 weeks ago.. the players bonus was just wildly scrolling and it went to 1000+. And there was no way to stop it. I also could not clear it, as the only way I was able to adjust the bonus was to use the mouse wheel. (But now I know thanks to you) Weird thing was, it was just scrolling up and up and up. Even when I took control of the character sheet.

    The only way to stop it that we could figure out, was the effected player had to disconnect, and I had to re import the character sheet back into our game fresh.

    I got video evidence of this if people need to see it in again.

    Capture 1.PNG
    Last edited by ShotGun Jolly; November 17th, 2020 at 02:55.
    ShotGun Jolly

    The Jolly GM RPG Blog

  4. #204
    Any news when and what the next patch will be?
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

  5. #205
    Quote Originally Posted by Valyar View Post
    Any news when and what the next patch will be?
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post563786
    Wesley Toma-Lee
    Lead Developer
    Nerd Eye Industries
    http://www.nerdeyeindustries.com

  6. #206
    Is there ETA when the font encoding (and potentially increase the size to be readable) and reference manual issues reported in the thread below will be patched? Months old and not really hard or time consuming to fix...
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post583823
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

  7. #207

  8. #208
    Quote Originally Posted by Valyar View Post
    Is there ETA when the font encoding (and potentially increase the size to be readable) and reference manual issues reported in the thread below will be patched? Months old and not really hard or time consuming to fix...
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post583823

    Sorry for the delay, I been super sick the last few weeks and have been completely out of commission. I am trying to get caught up now.

    As for this issue, it looks like Unity and Classic accept different inputs for the XML code. We will look into it and make the changes this week.
    Wesley Toma-Lee
    Lead Developer
    Nerd Eye Industries
    http://www.nerdeyeindustries.com

  9. #209
    FG_Dave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    El Paso, Texas
    Posts
    154
    Hello Conan Devs!

    We had a report come in through support where the user reports 31 of 32 tiles are there and one is missing.

    Here is the message from the user shezingzh



    I just found out I am missing a single tile from this set: order ID 296505 MUH050437FGM ordered 12th Nov 2020

    Conan: Forbidden Places & Pits of Horror

    The missing tile is called sanctum it looks like like a wizard tower picture

    There are suppose to be 32 tiles and there are only 31.
    David Middleton
    SmiteWorks USA, LLC

    Links:
    Fantasy Grounds: http://www.fantasygrounds.com
    Fantasy Grounds Forums: http://www.fantasygrounds.com/community/
    Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/fantasygrounds
    Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/+Fantasygrounds/posts
    Twitter: www.twitter.com/fantasygrounds2
    Fantasy Grounds Wishlist: FG Wish List - http://fg2app.idea.informer.com/

  10. #210
    Investigating... I'll be making changes to the map packs in an upcoming release. This and a few other issues will be addressed.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Joshua Stream Pre

Log in

Log in