Joshua Stream Pre
Page 21 of 21 First ... 11192021
    Many library items and their Notes section continue to be editable while the windows is locked - Spells, Foes, Alchemy.
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

I had mentioned this before I think But it a little more clear now. When some players are connected to the game, if they change the Melee/Ranged/Presence bonus in the box on the character sheet, combat tab. It just keeps adding or subtracting the bonus to infinity. I've seen Ranged bonuses of +3000.

I'm able to clear it if the player disconnects from FGU and I remove the +1 from the bonus, then change the appropriate stat to force a recalculation.
    Some players have talents that add damage dice when make a certain kind of attack. ie melee
    For now we are just adding the bonus die to each weapon.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaybob32 View Post
    I had mentioned this before I think But it a little more clear now. When some players are connected to the game, if they change the Melee/Ranged/Presence bonus in the box on the character sheet, combat tab. It just keeps adding or subtracting the bonus to infinity. I've seen Ranged bonuses of +3000.

I'm able to clear it if the player disconnects from FGU and I remove the +1 from the bonus, then change the appropriate stat to force a recalculation.
    Some players have talents that add damage dice when make a certain kind of attack. ie melee
    For now we are just adding the bonus die to each weapon.
    This kinda happened to us as we were streaming 2 weeks ago.. the players bonus was just wildly scrolling and it went to 1000+. And there was no way to stop it. I also could not clear it, as the only way I was able to adjust the bonus was to use the mouse wheel. (But now I know thanks to you) Weird thing was, it was just scrolling up and up and up. Even when I took control of the character sheet.

The only way to stop it that we could figure out, was the effected player had to disconnect, and I had to re import the character sheet back into our game fresh.

I got video evidence of this if people need to see it in again.

Capture 1.PNG
    Last edited by ShotGun Jolly; November 17th, 2020 at 03:55.
    ShotGun Jolly

The Jolly GM RPG Blog

Thread Information