STAR TREK 2d20
Page 32 of 39 First ... 223031323334 ... Last
    I think they're also doing the Star Trek ruleset. Set phasers to suck......

Quote Originally Posted by iolarion View Post
    Hello, will there be any update soon? The possiblity of drag and drop NPC's into a group in the combat tracker would be great.
    What about aditional content? Adventures, source books?

Thank you
    yes, we have that work pending some testing and should be released soon.

Thanks.

Hello, we just got this ruleset and encountering a few issues, i am not sure if there's bug or missing something... I cannot change the max resolve on the character sheet, my autocalculated number is 11 but then i want to add jaded feat , it doesnt add one more resolve and i cant manually change that neither as player nor DM.
    Then the bonus damage, to change at character creation step 10, on the sheet stays at 0, no way to manually change it either.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Haerilis View Post
    I cannot change the max resolve on the character sheet, my autocalculated number is 11 but then i want to add jaded feat , it doesnt add one more resolve and i cant manually change that neither as player nor DM.
    Then the bonus damage, to change at character creation step 10, on the sheet stays at 0, no way to manually change it either.
    For both of these hover over the number field hold down the CTRL key and use your mouse-wheel to apply a bubble modifier to the number. This is a pretty standard way of changing number fields in Fantasy Grounds - information in the Basic Guide portion of the FG Wiki here: https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...#Number-Fields

Although it looks like the bonus damage is a bity screwy as the bubble modifier doesn't apply properly to the bonus damage - definitely a bug.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Hello, we just got this ruleset and encountering a few issues, i am not sure if there's bug or missing something... I cannot change the max resolve on the character sheet, my autocalculated number is 11 but then i want to add jaded feat , it doesnt add one more resolve and i cant manually change that neither as player nor DM.
    Thanks
    Just put one in the BON box, it should make the Resolve Max go up by what you put in the box. The Bonus Damage looks bugged, I can't seem to get it back to normal now.

There is a bug with the NPC resolve space, the word RESOLVE overlaps the right square where the rating is recorded.
    I attach an image.
    Resolve bug.PNG

Thanks
    Thank you for purchasing Conan! This is a new bug that's cropped up due to a recent update and we will be looking into it this week.

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    For both of these hover over the number field hold down the CTRL key and use your mouse-wheel to apply a bubble modifier to the number. This is a pretty standard way of changing number fields in Fantasy Grounds - information in the Basic Guide portion of the FG Wiki here: https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...#Number-Fields

Although it looks like the bonus damage is a bity screwy as the bubble modifier doesn't apply properly to the bonus damage - definitely a bug.
    I did the CTRL+ mousewheel to change the bonus dice and it quickly went over 300 dices, created so much lag i cannot even do anything anymore and the server....Only way i can find to fix this is evenutally destroying the character sheet.

Quote Originally Posted by iolarion View Post
    There is a bug with the NPC resolve space, the word RESOLVE overlaps the right square where the rating is recorded.
    I attach an image.
    Resolve bug.PNG
    Hello, am I the only one having this bug?

I have the same problem

Thread Information