DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 33 of 39 First ... 233132333435 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Santyagoffg View Post
    I have the same problem
    Thank ypu for your response, this is really annoying, since January no response from the developers, and no maintenance of the ruleset is done.

Hello! Apologize in advance for the Debbie Downer news. Maintenance of the Conan 2d20 ruleset is... a thing. The company that made it, Nerd Eye Industries, is MIA on this and an STA ruleset. As they're responsible for them through a deal with Modiphius, Smiteworks/ Fantasy Grounds can't do a thing about either ruleset, unfortunately. There are whisperings that since Smiteworks has worked with Modiphius directly on Fallout and Dune, maybe (and that's a big maybe) they can see what's going on with Conan and STA and bring them into the fold. Maybe. Otherwise, we're kinda on our own with what we've got.

superteddy57 or I will take a look, and see if we can fix the label position in the beta Test for rulesets currently going. (i.e. updates to many rulesets are locked right now as we go through the beta testing of the upcoming changes.)

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by kessler25 View Post
    Hello! Apologize in advance for the Debbie Downer news. Maintenance of the Conan 2d20 ruleset is... a thing. The company that made it, Nerd Eye Industries, is MIA on this and an STA ruleset. As they're responsible for them through a deal with Modiphius, Smiteworks/ Fantasy Grounds can't do a thing about either ruleset, unfortunately. There are whisperings that since Smiteworks has worked with Modiphius directly on Fallout and Dune, maybe (and that's a big maybe) they can see what's going on with Conan and STA and bring them into the fold. Maybe. Otherwise, we're kinda on our own with what we've got.
    There was a Facebook post by one of the guys working on Star Trek that said they had bounced to Foundry, so maybe that's good news for Conan as well. Hopefully a dev who will give this set the love it deserves will come along

I just pushed an update to the beta Test channel with a rebuild version of NPC sheet that supports resizing, as well as fixing a few layout issues (like the one mentioned). Target release for beta test version is mid-July.

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by vegaserik View Post
    There was a Facebook post by one of the guys working on Star Trek that said they had bounced to Foundry, so maybe that's good news for Conan as well. Hopefully a dev who will give this set the love it deserves will come along
    It would have to be some good ruleset, cause the fan made versions over there are superior in everyway..

Quote Originally Posted by ShotGun Jolly View Post
    It would have to be some good ruleset, cause the fan made versions over there are superior in everyway..
    I don't know where their ruleset was lacking, I watched the videos on Gamer's Table and it looked like it was functioning pretty well. But we shall see what happens here. This was a pretty quick fix, just waiting for a core update from what I understand.

In addition to the tons of bugs and issues reported so far, there are two issues that made my group to prefer Foundry instead of FG. I hope someone can pick this up.
    • Attributes cannot be reduced below 6. Automation enforces minimum value, which is not supporting rules as Shadows of the Past that allows lower scores.
    • Bonus damage are screwed up completely - not only cannot be assigned or calculated properly, but the temporary boost via ctrl+mouse increase or decrease it insanely. Cannot be reduced and I have to edit the db.xml.

Screenshot is attached.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

Thanks I will take a look and see whats going on. Might be awhile due to the holiday.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Idea Informer

The problem with the bonus damage and temporary increase via ctrl + mouse scroll is still not OK. My players refused to use FGU and we moved to foundry. Now I have to convert the work done, @#$!$5
    Last edited by Valyar; July 13th, 2022 at 08:42.
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

Thread Information