DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Looking for 3.5 D&D Game

Greetings one and all,

I just purchased FG yesterday and am ready to test it out. I am looking for a 3.5 D&D game. Preferably one that uses voice chat and is heavy on roleplaying. (I like to use voice with my characters)

Times- I am in Central time zone in the united states. However I work till about 10pm at night, sometimes I have to work overtime if a work gets hectic. This leaves me available for late night games on the weekdays, or if its convenient, games in european or australian areas whose times may coincide well with my late night game times. I am also off on Sundays and Mondays so could play on either of those games. Although if we were to play on one of my days off then I would ask that we only play every 2 weeks or so, so that I have time for other activities on my days off.

Background- I have been playing tabletop RPGs since I was 5. I am 32 years old now. I am an experienced DM, but do not want to run games until I am confortable with the program. I enjoy roleplaying immensely and am very open to new ideas. I am looking for other mature players who like to roleplay as well.

I enjoy playing a large variety of characters or just about any alignment. I have my own ventrilo server (20 slot) that I could make available. I also have and use Skype.

A

If anyone out there is running a game that is fitting to my schedule and is looking for another member. Or if you are interested in starting a new campaign please let me know. Thanks

willing to play willing to host

i am a us marine in iraq i work the night shift so im usually available to play when people stateside are off work. i have one campaign i think is ready to go ( i just got fg as well) for 3-5 players of 1st to 3rd level. Am currently working on a larger campaign.

Thanks for replying, I responded to your post.

Thread Information