DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Underfoot Alternate Racial Trait for Halflings

I have a player who has selected this trait but I cant figure out the syntax to use to get it to work properly. I have tried...

IF: (SIZE: M), AC: 1
    IF: (SIZE: >= or M), AC: 1
    IF: (SIZE: <= or M), AC: 1
    IF: SIZE: M, AC: 1
    IF: SIZE: >= or M, AC: 1
    IF: SIZE: <= or M, AC: 1

none of these seems to do anything. For those that don't know, this trait is supposed to give the player a +1 dodge bonus to AC against an attacker who is larger then them. Since a halfling is small, that means anything that is medium or larger. To test this I have had once of the other players who is Medium attacking him and it returns the result of a hit when I hit his unaltered AC. I even tried increasing the number to 5 and nothing. I could manually do this but the entire reason why I like fantasy grounds more than roll20 is because of the ability to not have to do things manually.

Please help. Thanks

Try this effect: "IFT: SIZE(>=M); AC: 1 dodge" and put it on the character. I have tested it and it seems to work even though I do not understand the logic completely. My guess is the logic is checking the target attacking the PC with the IFT tag. Using the IF tag was checking the logic on the PC the effect was on, so if the PC was small, then it would always be true.
    Last edited by Blahness98; April 22nd, 2020 at 01:38.
    Ultimate License Holder

Running:
    Nothing at the moment.

Time Zone: Central Time (GMT -6)

Quote Originally Posted by Blahness98 View Post
    Try this effect: "IFT: SIZE(>=M); AC: 1 dodge" and put it on the character. I have tested it and it seems to work even though I do not understand the logic completely. My guess is the logic is checking the target attacking the PC with the IFT tag. Using the IF tag was checking the logic on the PC the effect was on, so if the PC was small, then it would always be true.
    Thanks. This works perfectly

Thread Information