STAR TREK 2d20
Page 6 of 20 First ... 4567816 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by lozanoje View Post
    Also, is Brawny implemented in the ruleset?, because this character also has Brawny, but looks like it does not apply.
    Brawny adds +1 size and +1 toughness, character sheet is not updated with toughness but it is calculated in CT, try it
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Yours are still on combat round 6

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

Quote Originally Posted by Doswelk View Post
    That is not a bug, that is how Savage Worlds works, if your strength is less than the extra damage dice, the extra damage dice drops to match the strength.

If you want to override that setting you needs to use (I cannot remember which, so you will need to test) Str!+d8 or Str?+d8
    I am not sure about it, I asked one person from the spanish publisher that has a deep knoledge of Pinnacle stuff and he told me that that specific rule does not apply to natural weapons; there is no cap based on Str for natural weapons and that there are creatures that has damage higher than its Str.

I will try your expression to find out if I get it working.

Edit: Reading the rules, Minimum Strength only applies to ITEMs, "Certain items have a “Minimum Strength” required to use without penalty: Armor/Worn Gear/Melee/Thrown Weapons/Ranged Weapons", so I think it does not apply to fists/kicks/natural weapons.
    Last edited by lozanoje; July 7th, 2020 at 13:51.

Quote Originally Posted by Doswelk View Post
    Brawny adds +1 size and +1 toughness, character sheet is not updated with toughness but it is calculated in CT, try it
    I was talking specifically about the ability of Brawny to consider its Str of a die type higher when determining Min Str for weapons and equipment/encumbrance.

Thank you!

I am not sure about it, I asked one person from the spanish publisher that has a deep knoledge of Pinnacle stuff and he told me that that specific rule does not apply to natural weapons; there is no cap based on Str for natural weapons and that there are creatures that has damage higher than its Str.

I will try your expression to find out if I get it working.

Edit: Reading the rules, Minimum Strength only applies to ITEMs, "Certain items have a “Minimum Strength” required to use without penalty: Armor/Worn Gear/Melee/Thrown Weapons/Ranged Weapons", so I think it does not apply to fists/kicks/natural weapons.
    What I meant was most of the time that is how SW works so that is how FG supports it, then there is a method to override it, an example in point is the Kraken Bone sword from 50 Fathoms, regardless of the strength of the wielder if a kraken wields it it does str+d10 damage.

In that case you would type Str?+d10

Str!+d8 means that when attacking with this weapon your strength counts as one die higher and adds d8 (assuming your increased strength is d8 or higher) each additionl '!' increase the strength a die.

Str!?+d12 would mean increase str one die, then make additional damage a d12 regardless of Str

Hope that helps
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Yours are still on combat round 6

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

Will the 5.2.6 update be pushed to release soon? I'm specifically eagerly anticipating the token view option.

If it's not due soon, then is it "safe" to take files from my FGC running in Test and drop them into my FGU's folder? I noticed that the SWADE books are in the vault folder instead of being in the modules folder, but should taking the file from my vault folder + the ruleset and dropping them in my FGU version (removing the obsolete SWADE Modules files) be sufficient to run with this?

Quote Originally Posted by fubeca150 View Post
    Will the 5.2.6 update be pushed to release soon? I'm specifically eagerly anticipating the token view option.

If it's not due soon, then is it "safe" to take files from my FGC running in Test and drop them into my FGU's folder? I noticed that the SWADE books are in the vault folder instead of being in the modules folder, but should taking the file from my vault folder + the ruleset and dropping them in my FGU version (removing the obsolete SWADE Modules files) be sufficient to run with this?
    v5.2.6 is planned to be released in live next week.
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Post your SavageWorlds ruleset feature requests and issue reports here!

I look forward to it.

Thank you for all the work you put into maintaining the ruleset, and I'm really happy with how well it works. My group has gotten a lot more quality gaming in our sessions since switching to SW on FGU than playing in Roll20.

Can anyone check if the last update has broken the arcane skill roll in powers? I click on the die left to the power name and nothing happens, damage works as usual.

I think it has already been reported here:

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ue-with-powers
    Last edited by lozanoje; July 30th, 2020 at 00:19.

Can anyone check if the last update has broken the arcane skill roll in powers? I click on the die left to the power name and nothing happens, damage works as usual.

I think it has already been reported here:

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ue-with-powers
    I can confirm I'm having the same issue here.

Quote Originally Posted by Craftzero View Post
    I can confirm I'm having the same issue here.
    The issue has been patched and available in live.
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Post your SavageWorlds ruleset feature requests and issue reports here!

Thread Information