FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 3 of 20 First 1234513 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Dandersonjr32 View Post
    Do you have to do something to turn on the new 5.2 features? After downloading and verifying that I had 5.2, I checked my already established campaigns and didn't see Conviction or Gritty Damage. I started a new campaign and found the same thing. I haven't looked at ammo yet. am I missing something obvious?
    Attachment 34655
    It is not yet in 5.2, you have to install 5.2.3 from test channel and you'll see the options of Conviction and Autoammo substration.

Also, Ikael has fixed the error with Dice Tower, it works again with 5.2.3

Quote Originally Posted by Ikael View Post
    I have been trying to reproduce this issue without success. If possible, please provide more details on how to reproduce the issue.
    I cant reproduce it neither, sorry, I will pay attention again to the video I posted to see if something strange happens and report back if I have any clue.

Question..how do we do autofire with NPCs? I set up a subattack with a # 3, but when rolled it doesn't take Recoil into consideration.

GBFF
    Ultimate Edition license holder - No License Needed to Play My Games (Need Demo Version of FG Downloaded)

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time (EST) United States; GMT -5 hours

Quote Originally Posted by GunbunnyFuFu View Post
    Question..how do we do autofire with NPCs? I set up a subattack with a # 3, but when rolled it doesn't take Recoil into consideration.

GBFF
    Make sure NPC weapon has RoF information included. Without it ruleset doesn't include Recoil penalties
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Post your SavageWorlds ruleset feature requests and issue reports here!

Hi

Shotguns, I must be making something wrong. When adding a shotgun to an NPC the damage is taken as "3d6 + 1", I think it may be a problem parsing the damage on the item as it is shown as "1 to 3d6"?

Or maybe the ruleset handle it differently.

Savage Worlds v5.2.3 released

Savage Worlds v5.2.3 has been updated to live. See the changelog from the first post.
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Quote Originally Posted by Ikael View Post
    Savage Worlds v5.2.3 has been updated to live. See the changelog from the first post.
    Great! This fixes the Dice Tower. Thanks!

Snake, Venomous
    The combat tab erroneously has a bite damage of Str, when it should be Str+2 (so a flat d4, not d4-2, though the picture shows just a d4 it is rolling Str)

Injury Table
    The numbers are off, they should be Leg: 10-11 and Head: 12 not Leg: 10 and Head: 11-12

Quote Originally Posted by Matchstickman View Post
    Snake, Venomous
    The combat tab erroneously has a bite damage of Str, when it should be Str+2 (so a flat d4, not d4-2, though the picture shows just a d4 it is rolling Str)

Injury Table
    The numbers are off, they should be Leg: 10-11 and Head: 12 not Leg: 10 and Head: 11-12
    Thanks for pointing these out. These are fixed in upcoming v5.2.4

Thread Information