FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 20 First 123412 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by luispenya View Post
    Hi,
    Today, I was directing on a session and I see the following error.
    All the times (with the Range Penalties Rules active in the options) I receive a Close Combat Attack range wherever the attacker and the target are: 15' 5', whatever... So they always have to beat the parry of the target instead of the range penalty... This happens in this session, but in the last week session, we have no error. The only difference is that I updated to this release... Could be a bug in this rule implementation?
    Cheers
    I have not experienced this. Make sure you use FG grid on map.
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Post your SavageWorlds ruleset feature requests and issue reports here!

Quote Originally Posted by Ikael View Post
    I have not experienced this. Make sure you use FG grid on map.
    I had it also added... hexagonal grid of 1''. But today when I made another test this seems to work properly, sorry for the query, probably the restart of the environment or something similar... I will test it again next Friday. I set it as resolved. Many thanks
    Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Ikael View Post
    More updates are available in Fantasy Grounds Test Mode for public beta testing. These features will be released live in two weeks.

Changelog
    [SWADE] New option: "Auto-consume: Ammo". When enabled, weapon ammunition is auto-consumed when attacking
    Is there a way to increase the amount of ammo auto-consumed via RoF?

Quote Originally Posted by Idar12 View Post
    Is there a way to increase the amount of ammo auto-consumed via RoF?
    You must increase number of Attack Dices by right clicking on left side Attack Trait field and selecting #Attacks options. RoF tells you what is the maximum number of shots you can make, but you need to define number of attack you want to do for each attack. Create sub-attacks to define different combination if you like
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

After todays update, my dice tower no longer worked. For me or anyone. When I dropped a roll on it the "windows" in the tower went white but other than that nothing. The die didn't even roll.

Afterwards, I booted up a clean SWADE with NO extensions, went to options and turned the dice tower on. It never appears.

Quote Originally Posted by subdeacon View Post
    After todays update, my dice tower no longer worked. For me or anyone. When I dropped a roll on it the "windows" in the tower went white but other than that nothing. The die didn't even roll.

Afterwards, I booted up a clean SWADE with NO extensions, went to options and turned the dice tower on. It never appears.
    Thanks for letting me know. I have fixed the situation and update will be available live next week.

Hi:

Yesterday I experienced again an old bug with defeated markers that I reported in the previous version:

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...711#post488711

Ganging-up bonus with defeated markers:

Another example:

I recorded the gaming session, first screenshot is from 3:42:23 and the second one from 3:42:58 of the following video (between quotes not to spam the video here); other example at 3:43:13.

Do you have to do something to turn on the new 5.2 features? After downloading and verifying that I had 5.2, I checked my already established campaigns and didn't see Conviction or Gritty Damage. I started a new campaign and found the same thing. I haven't looked at ammo yet. am I missing something obvious?
    No conviction no gritty damage.png

Quote Originally Posted by lozanoje View Post
    Hi:

Yesterday I experienced again an old bug with defeated markers that I reported in the previous version:

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...711#post488711

Ganging-up bonus with defeated markers:

Another example:

I recorded the gaming session, first screenshot is from 3:42:23 and the second one from 3:42:58 of the following video (between quotes not to spam the video here); other example at 3:43:13.
    I have been trying to reproduce this issue without success. If possible, please provide more details on how to reproduce the issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Dandersonjr32 View Post
    Do you have to do something to turn on the new 5.2 features? After downloading and verifying that I had 5.2, I checked my already established campaigns and didn't see Conviction or Gritty Damage. I started a new campaign and found the same thing. I haven't looked at ammo yet. am I missing something obvious?
    No conviction no gritty damage.png
    Same here. Can't see Auto-ammo either...

Thread Information