DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 16 of 20 First ... 61415161718 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by IceBear View Post
    I set the number of Jokers in the deck to 1 and then started combat...a Joker came up in round 3 and then again in Round 12. Since I did not manually shuffle, my feeling seems to have been correct in that it automatically shuffles the deck for you.

BTW, I don't know if the deck on the desktop that you can reshuffle is the same as the one used by the Combat Tracker. For some reason I always assumed they were different but don't know why I feel that way.

Edit: Ah, if you browse the deck on the desktop, you get 2 options - main and combat - so pretty sure they're different decks of cards
    I didn't know about the browse decks stuff. If you just click next combatant repeatedly the Combat Deck shows the reshuffle when you get a Joker.

Thanks

Found a minor bug on the Powers (might impact other things). When I first drag a power over to a character sheet it does not show the box link. Its there - you see the mouse change if you hover over where it should be and it does open the link. If you close and open the sheet, then it appears.

Below is a screen cap. the power where the link shows was already there. The one without I had just dragged the power over onto the sheet.

I ran a scenario with the players controlling extras. I just wanted to say FG handled it extremely well (and this was a group mostly of FG n00bs)!
    Attached Images Attached Images

When removing a NPC or PC from the Combat Tracker - get 2 errors.

swCTerror.png

Quote Originally Posted by Jiminimonka View Post
    When removing a NPC or PC from the Combat Tracker - get 2 errors.
    I believe that's the same issue as:
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...Combat-Tracker

Quote Originally Posted by Dire Weasel View Post
    I believe that's the same issue as:
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...Combat-Tracker
    Yeah, exactly that. Same way to reproduce it too. Thanks.

Nm...can't read apparently

Minor spelling issues:

The description for Taunt says:
    "In combat, this is a Test ."
    Note the extra space before the period.

Screen Shot 2021-03-05 at 8.33.20 PM.png

The description for Mr. Fix It is missing a hyphen in one-quarter:
    "... a Mr. Fix It can finish the job in onequarter the time with a raise..."

Screen Shot 2021-03-05 at 8.32.23 PM.png

Quote Originally Posted by IceBear View Post
    I set the number of Jokers in the deck to 1 and then started combat...a Joker came up in round 3 and then again in Round 12. Since I did not manually shuffle, my feeling seems to have been correct in that it automatically shuffles the deck for you.

BTW, I don't know if the deck on the desktop that you can reshuffle is the same as the one used by the Combat Tracker. For some reason I always assumed they were different but don't know why I feel that way.

Edit: Ah, if you browse the deck on the desktop, you get 2 options - main and combat - so pretty sure they're different decks of cards
    SW has always been played at the physical table with two decks. One deck is inititive only. A seperate deck is used for a whole lot of other stuff like chases when the track dealt. It also sometimes been used to produce table results in some books. So you can draw a card at will to decide something without messing with the inititive deck.

Quote Originally Posted by Jiminimonka View Post
    I didn't know about the browse decks stuff. If you just click next combatant repeatedly the Combat Deck shows the reshuffle when you get a Joker.
    FG will indeed automate the inititive and reshuffle on a Joker. Whilst the seperate deck on the desktop is manally reshuffed as required by the GM.
    Last edited by Lonewolf; March 10th, 2021 at 00:55.
    Ultimate License holder.
    Over 10 years on Fantasy Grounds !

I'll need to test this more, but lately I have inconsistently run into an effects application bug. As all good GMs do, my critters Wild Attack when in melee. So I drag the effect to the quick bar at the bottom. That way when its a critters turn in the CT I just hit the effect on the quickbar and it applies it to them. Lately, its misapplied if the critter is in a group in the CT. For example, I had a choir of 5 harpies attacking one Action Card. If, for example, I was on the second one in the list and hit the quickbar button, it would apply the effect to another one in the list. This did not happen for non-grouped creatures.

I had this happen about a week ago as well and I tried to recreate it the next day (including having a joined player) but that did not happen. But it did happen again last night in a separate campaign. I'll try to replicate and post a screenshot. I am just curious if anyone else has run into this item.

Edit - I added a screen cap. It seems to happen when creatures are grouped together.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by amerigoV; March 13th, 2021 at 00:02.

I am adding an Ogre to a map - from the SWADE NPC list and from the Fantasy Companion. Both have Size 2 in their Special Abilities but when I add them to the map (which has a grid set) the tokens are just normal size.

ogre.png

Thread Information