DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 7 of 20 First ... 5678917 ... Last
    Hey Ikael,

[@Halve Damage] currently works both ways, when it shouldn't. It halves the damage received and also halves the damage dealt.
    Can you please look into this?

There's a bit of an issue with using a weapon that is STR+d6, or d8, d10 etc.
    The dice will only add up to the STR value as an extra dice. For example, with STR D4, adding a weapon that does STR + d6, it just shows 2D4. STR d8, adding a weapon that does STR + d10, only does 2D8 etc.

Pictured - an example of STR D6, with a weapon doing STR + d12, shows both dice as D6
    https://puu.sh/Gs6O1/089b3cfa3a.jpg

NEVERMIND I READ THE RULES.

I try here, to see if a developer read about this bug:

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...to-the-players

Ikael switched to CoreRPG dice tower a couple of versions ago and seems that there is something broken.

The Edge 'New Powers' in the SWADE ruleset has a typo. The Edge in Fantasy Grounds is named 'New Power' when it should be named 'New Powers'. I am using Fantasy Grounds Unity v4.0.0 (2020-09-03) and updated it earlier today.

The edges Attractive and Very Attractive aren't applying the Performance bonus to the Performance skill.

EDIT: I applied the edges before I had the Performance skill added to the skills. The bonuses applied properly. Disregard above message

The PEG Forums are currently down so I will ask here: Are the bonuses from the two edges supposed to stack? The way it reads in SWADE, it's implied that you increase the bonus from +1 to +2. The edges are being added to +3 total bonus for each edge, Performance and Persuasion. I can find conflicting posts from internet sources.
    Last edited by YggBjorn; October 11th, 2020 at 08:45. Reason: part of post is unnecessary

Quote Originally Posted by YggBjorn View Post
    The edges Attractive and Very Attractive aren't applying the Performance bonus to the Performance skill.

The PEG Forums are currently down so I will ask here: Are the bonuses from the two edges supposed to stack? The way it reads in SWADE, it's implied that you increase the bonus from +1 to +2. The edges are being added to +3 total bonus for each edge, Performance and Persuasion. I can find conflicting posts from internet sources.
    "He increases his Performance and Persuasion bonus to +2."

It clearly reads to me to increase the +1 bonus to a +2 bonus, not stack them to +3.

You might try the Savage Worlds Discord or MeWe - Ron Blessing monitors those as well if you still want confirmation.

Edit - I moved from Zealot to Templar with this post - for what its worth

EDIT: I applied the edges before I had the Performance skill added to the skills. The bonuses applied properly. Disregard above message

That has always been my understanding as well. Another way to look at it is the bonus from any Improved version of an Edge just replaces the the bonus from its prerequisite Edge. See Luck/Great Luck, Block/Improved Block, etc. They don't stack.

One of my players found that whenever a skill saved on the hotbar is used it adds the dice - like how damage is calculated, rather than the normal separate die rolls and the highest score shown.
    Ultimate license owner.
    I use FG online as well as at the tabletop. I usually stream my games; Savage Worlds - Sat at 6, Sunday at 2 and 6pm and 5e on Monday at 6:30 pm Pacific time. Look for 7thSim on Twitch!

Desktop GM Bennies are broken. Can't drop into box or pull from box. They still function normal in the GM Tools bar.

Desktop GM Bennies are broken. Can't drop into box or pull from box. They still function normal in the GM Tools bar.
    The only case when this can happen is if for some reason other Desktop tools are on the same position as another one but is invisible. For instance "Desktop: Raise calculator" could be in the same position as GM Bennies but it is invisible. Enable all Desktop tools and see if this is the issue. Move them to new position if they overlap.
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Post your SavageWorlds ruleset feature requests and issue reports here!

Thread Information