STAR TREK 2d20
Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last
    Hello, Kent! I'm heavily considering buying your extension. However, i'm a pathfinder 1e player most of the time, and only play 5e casually. Do you extension have any possibility of working in 3.5/PF1 ruleset? Togheter with the aura extension, it would make my games way easier (PF is full of auras haha)

It only works in 5E as does the auras, they require the 5E effects managers. Changing them for other rule sets is possible, but something I likely won’t be able to do for a while.
    I'm always looking for ways to enhance the fantasy grounds experience, feel free to reach out to me with suggestions.
    For a list of all my extensions look here.

The best way to contact me regarding any of my extensions is on Discord in the #kent-mccullough-stuff channel.

Great extension! And it works with Unity.. my original post was to ask if you were fixing for Unity, but it was user error, not a problem with the extension. :-)
    Last edited by Amerisun; September 25th, 2020 at 05:59. Reason: dumb post.. fixing it :-)

Is there any way to make SAVEDMG work with SAVEEND? For example, the phantasmal killer spell:
    Code:
    Phantasmal Killer (C); Frightened; SAVEEND: wisdom DC 15; SAVEDMG: 4d10 psychic
    Last edited by mdrichey; September 27th, 2020 at 04:09.

Presently there is not, however I'm adding it to my todo list so that you can have your effect exactly as you posted.

Also thank you for linking to the spell's description and such, saves me having to google, highly appreciated.
    I'm always looking for ways to enhance the fantasy grounds experience, feel free to reach out to me with suggestions.

The best way to contact me regarding any of my extensions is on Discord in the #kent-mccullough-stuff channel.

Hi Kent, Is it possible to do a SAVEEND with disadvantage for example: quasit scare
    One creature of the quasit's choice within 20 feet of it must succeed on a DC 12 Wisdom saving throw or be frightened for 1 minute. The target can repeat the saving throw at the end of each of its turns, with disadvantage if the quasit is within line of sight, ending the effect on itself on a success.

You'd have to do some manual adjustments, but you could have
    IF: CUSTOM(quasit); DISSAV: wisdom

Then add an effect of quasit to the person that you remove if the quasit is no longer in line of sight. There's no way as of yet that I'm aware of to identify if something is/is not in line of sight, and that would be an entire extension in its own right.

Ah, I get it.

effect 1
    Scare; Frightened; SAVEEND: WIS DC 10;
    IF: CUSTOM(seequasit); DISSAV: wisdom

effect 2
    seequasit;

The weakness is that all wisdom saves are at disadvantage while the quasit is visible.
    Last edited by webdove; November 26th, 2020 at 04:03.

That is indeed the weakness that it would be all wisdom saves, if there are multiple in the encounter then it definitely will be more micro-management of that kind of thing required. Completely automating this isn't something I can think of how you'd do it as of yet, especially since I didn't think to add DISTYPEs to my other extension, however when I've got a chance I'll work on adding that to the automatic save advantage extension as well since that allows you to get adv against things like frightened with certain racial traits like bravery.

Is it possible to use this extension to make an automated damage roll after a failed save in a not-ongoing-save scenario?
    "A saint does what is right. A leader does what is necessary."

Thread Information