FG Spreadshirt Swag

Fantasy ground DnD adventure tokens

Hi all,

Was wondering if the monsters in sold adventures on fantasy ground, come with the same tokens as in the monster manual mod?
    Or does the monster manual have exclusive tokens that are not available for the same monster in the adventures?

Thanks!

Hello back at ya,

From what I have seen, modules contain the tokens for the monsters that where originally intended to be used in them. Modules may contain custom and standard monster tokens in them.

The Monster Manual has the standard tokens for nearly everything mentioned in the book. Some tokens may be used for more than one Monster/Creature, and there are various letter/symbol tokens to use as you see fit.

Most tokens are the same between the official content, the special tokens can be found in the adventure modules.

Ok, so if i'm following you if an adventure module does not have a proper monster token, instead a letter for instance. Then buying the monster manual, is a good option if your looking for that creature token? Too bad there not included in the adventure straightaway.

Most of the appropriate monster tokens should be included in the adventure module.

The Monster Manual is a great source to get tokens for any missing from the adventure. The 5E SRD has a few tokens in it as well.

Then we have our wonderful community... There are tons of resources, both free and paid, to get additional tokens for various rulesets. In fact there is a subforum just for tokens!

Thanks Fear Grounds, I will have a look! Starting in the forums first.

Thread Information