STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Critically Awesome Essentials Extension

I was wondering if anyone else was using the Critically Awesome Essentials Extension? I am having a problem using it. I cannot get the setup options displayed in Fantasygrounds. In addition, I cannot add the tokens to spells. I have added the extension file and the generic token swapper extension to the proper folder. But the token swapper extension does not come up as an option to turn on in the Load Campaign screen. Hope I gave enough information for some help. Thanks in advance.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Death is lighter than a feather, Duty is heavier than a mountain

Blog Entries
    Though the name rings a bell, I can't find any extension by that name with a search...

Normally I would say to post in the extension thread, but since I can't find it, maybe you couldn't either?

Where did you get the extension from?

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

I think it’s a DMs Guild product.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    I think it’s a DMs Guild product.
    Right you are! https://www.dmsguild.com/product/261...antasy-Grounds

@Aster, I suggest you reach out to Rob and Bob on Rob's Discord channel; https://discord.gg/J7qdVNX

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

The generic token swapper extension is for rulesets other than 5E. If you are running 5E, both extensions (CAE and the generic token swapper extension) should not be loaded at the same time, as per the extension's README file.

I'm having issues with this also. I just purchased it and I've installed it properly as best I can tell. I'm not using the generic token swapper. The modules appear in my library, I open the book and green check mark them to activate them but they don't appear in the Options screen within FG. Anyone else having this issue? Here's a screen shot that I took. I think I did this correctly. I installed it in the "\AppData\Roaming\Fantasy Grounds\modules\" as per the README; enabled the Awesome extension; activated the modules. Here's a screen shot of what it looks like. I looked through all the Options and there isn't anything showing (in the screen shot, I'm showing the end where it normally is but I did review the whole Options list).
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Dax Doomslayer View Post
    I'm having issues with this also. I just purchased it and I've installed it properly as best I can tell. I'm not using the generic token swapper. The modules appear in my library, I open the book and green check mark them to activate them but they don't appear in the Options screen within FG. Anyone else having this issue? Here's a screen shot that I took. I think I did this correctly. I installed it in the "\AppData\Roaming\Fantasy Grounds\modules\" as per the README; enabled the Awesome extension; activated the modules. Here's a screen shot of what it looks like. I looked through all the Options and there isn't anything showing (in the screen shot, I'm showing the end where it normally is but I did review the whole Options list).
    Have you tried removing all other extensions and then running it? If it works then, try adding one extension back in at a time, to see which extension it might not work well with.
    Please feel free to call me Robyn. (I can't change my username here)
    My 5E PDFs & Fantasy Grounds Modules on The Dungeon Master's Guild
    I stream FG content creation, world building, and D&D games on Twitch!
    You can find me on Twitter too, if that's your thing!

I am not familiar with the contents but if one of them is a .ext then it should go in the extensions directory and not modules.

its been stated that FG-5E-Enhancer v0.8.0.ext is not working with it. but there may be others too.

Quote Originally Posted by Dax Doomslayer View Post
    You have a lot of extensions running there. And i mean a lot! It will be very easy for some of those extensions to clash.

Try in a brand new campaign with only the extension needed for this product.

However, as has been mentioned above, this is a third party commercial product - so I recommend you contact them directly.
    Last edited by Trenloe; April 22nd, 2020 at 11:42.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information